Where Am I?

Yin did not know how long she was underwater or where did the water lead to but when she was finally on land, she was in an unknown area that has a secluded forest and seems to have only animals around them and no person in sight.

"Are you alright Master?" Element who had enough energy could sometimes appear in the real world but only the wielders of the treasured swords can see them.

His pair of odd-coloured eyes look at Yin with concern as they had both cared for each other. Element is especially protective of Yin since she was the wielder of the sword and he did not want to be alone again.

"I'm fine", Yin replied and went to check the area as she felt quite hungry at the moment.

She picked some fruits that she recognized and wondered if she was still in the nation of Zen.

The first thing she needs to do now was send a message to Pei Zhi for updates. But wearing the mask would attract too much attention as General Yin was quite famous but Ying Yue on the other hand was not.

Removing her disguises, Ying Yue then travelled for days and nights, eating just fruits and sometimes fish as well as meat that she could get from hunting. Element who was in his cat shape had accompanied her and thus, she does not feel lonely but is still worried for her family and friends instead.

"Does following a river truly help in finding one's way?" Element asks as they had been walking by following the river and since Ying Yue was not sure where they came from, she just followed the north as they were from the south, hoping that perhaps they could find Jade city.

Upfront, after walking for 10 days, she finally saw a settlement. Surrounding the river was small wooden houses with hay rooftops and there was a farm that was tended by people wearing simple and plain clothes made from patches of old fabric.

Ying Yue had abandoned her armour as it was damaged and wore the inner blue robe but because she was a general, the material was made from expensive silk. Even with mud patches from the flood, one can see that Ying Yue was a rich person. And there were even two swords on her waist, one plain which was Element and one that was of good quality that was given from her father.

Ying Yue had greeted the nearest person and once they saw Ying Yue, they were mostly suspicious but because Ying Yue gave a gentle vibe as she was not going to harm the villagers and had a dominant aura, people can't help but respond to her questions.

After questioning where they were, Ying Yue could not believe her ears. "Did you say this is a village from Blue Country in Qi nation?"

The villager nods as he repeats, "Yes honourable person, this is a village in Blue Country that is in Qi Nation".

Ying Yue was speechless. And the villager continues to chat on saying, "South of this village lies the border between the two nations and if you follow this road, it can lead to either Yellow country or the capital, Forbidden City"

The villager thought Ying Yue was a wandering traveller that got lost which was why he gave directions. Then he gave Ying Yue a warning about the bandits that she could encounter if she had passed the valley.

After recovering her senses, she asks the villager if she could send a letter. The villager then told her that if she wants to send a letter then she has to go to the capital city as that's where the post office was.

As one of the villagers was also on their way to the capital to sell some goods, Ying Yue gave her thanks and followed the villager to the capital.

It was a good thing she got rid of her disguise as she was in the enemy's territory. But because she had also strayed far away then she could only hope that Ting Ting and Pei Zhi had managed their works well without her.