Part 52

Lunch time, 

Khushi was about to knock at the door but the door got open and in the next second she was been pulled inside and been pinned to the glass wall while her both the hands were held tightly above her head.

Khushi didn't get anything what had happened as it was so sudden it took few moments for her to set it in her mind and when she registered what had happened she bashed him.

Khushi : you are misbehaving Arnav...

Arnav : what? Misbehaving?

Khushi : yes. She said in a stern tone.

Arnav : watch your tone Khushi... and if you call this as misbehaving then what will you name this after our marriage?

She never thought of a marriage ever before and here he was asking her what she will name this behavior of his after marriage.

Khushi : What are you saying? 

Arnav : reality Khushi... some or the other day we will be marrying then what will you do?

Khushi : you have lost it... I think screw got loosened of that mind of yours.

He chuckled at her comment where she was in a mood to teach him a lesson on how to behave but here, he was taking the conversation in a different way. He was in mood of teasing her and also the revenge for the morning's incident... he very well know how she gets uncomfortable with the talks of being romantic. So he decided to take a sweet revenge... by making her uncomfortable.

Arnav : I'm absolutely fine Khushi but I doubt if yours are completely loosened and lost.

Khushi : Aww... how mean? Is this a way to talk to your girl friend...

Arnav : FINALLY... you said what you are to me...

Khushi, some or the other day we would be marrying each other so we also need to talk these things, you see.

Khushi's eyes widened hearing his sentence and she was feeling very nervous, he came near to her feeling her shivering.

Arnav whispered in her ears : Khushi... (he called her with a husky tone) tumhare haath kaap rahe hain... (your hands are shaking)

She quickly looked at her hands which were above her head on either side.

She looked at him and was trying very hard to speak in a normal tone but her voice was not at all supporting her heart/mind.

Arnav was really having fun she her all nervous and fighting with herself t to gather some courage and speak up but all her trials resulting her as fail.

Arnav : Khushi, if this is your reaction of even mentioning about after marriage then what will happen when we are in my... no... in our room... on my bed...?

Khushi was feeling like fainting hearing his words.

Arnav : When you will be mine then there will be no way of leaving you for even a second and most importantly... when we will be in our room then there will be no way of keeping my hands off of you... and then...

Khushi : NOOOOO. She somehow succeeded in making her free from his grip but was still in between the glass wall and no less a wall like Arnav. She pushed him a little... he steps 1 feet back.

Khushi : what are you talking... I think... no... I'm sure; you have lost your sense completely that's why you are uttering all these things...

Arnav : Come on Khushi... let's face it... it high time to know about the real romance...

Khushi : I think you need a doctor...
Arnav : but I have one with me... then what's the need of the other?