-1-

"Mommy, why does Minkyung get two and me just one?", I asked my mom, jealousy filling my eyes as I stared at the Ice Cream Fishes in the little hands of my one year older sister.
"Because she can finish them", my mom answered.
"I could finish them too", I pouted. My sister just evily laughed, stretching out her tongue.
"When you get older, you also get two, okay?", my mom promised, holding out her pinky. I smiled and nodded heavily also stretching out my pinky,
"Soo, and now let's enjoy Caratland!"

We went on everything, which is included in the amusement park: the roller coasters, the different carousels, the varieties of game stands, the horror ride and of course the big ferris wheel. I must admit I was almost screaming in every ride we took, but it was fun as every year.

"Do we have to go?", I asked sulking, watching the night view of the amusement park.
"Yeah, it's getting late. We still want to sleep in our house", my mother laughed, while holding my hand.
"But here is a hotel, too. Can't we just stay forever?", I asked her looking on the floor, holding my obtained plush tiger from the game stand.
"Why are you always such a cry baby? We come here every year", my sister rolled her eyes, holding her toys from the game stands.
"Your sister is right, it's not like caratland will disappear", my mom said smiling.
"But still...", I tried to find an argument to stay, but gave up as I realized there is none.

I just enjoyed caratland that much. After all I was just a 7 year old boy fascinated by the amusement park. But caratland wasn't just an amusement park. It was almost as big as the island itself, consisting of an amusement park, a hotel, a food court and even a golf course, where most of the fathers stayed. Yes, the builder of caratland knew exactly what little kids want. Like a dream coming true in that beautiful world full of lights and happiness.

"Let's go next year again, Soonyoung"