Part 51

Arnav was in his room when khushi came to call him for dinner. 

Arnav: kaha thi tum? I am sure ab tak sabko tumne purey details mein samjha diya hoga ki hum dono waha kya kar rahe they (where were you? I am sure you must have narrated the whole story to everyone about what we were doing there) 

Khushi: aap humey pagal samajhtey hai?(you think I am mad?) Arnav: I guess is mein samajhne ka zyada scope nehi hai (not much scope to think) 

Khushi: aa..aap... Waise hum is waqt aapse nehi larenge kyunki hum zara udaas hai (I am not going to fight with you now because I am a little upset) 

Arnav got up and said: and why is that? Khushi: nanheji ke liye (for nanheji) 

Arnav: nk?? Khushi: apne suna nehi becharey ke sath kitna bura hua... Pyaar hua to bhi ek chorni ke sath!! (didn't you hear..what happened with him..he fell in love with a thief)

 Arnav: khushi woh nk hai to aisa to hona hi tha..(khushi he is nk..so this is normal) He looked at khushi and said with a smirk: waise nk ka record kafi kharab hai...(anyway he has a very bad record) 

Khushi understood and said: aapko zyada hasne ki koi zarurat nehi hai..woh bohot achhe hai (you don't have to smile so much..he is very good) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: yeah I am sure..tumhara best friend hai..waise duniya mein woh ek hi insaan hai jiska dimaag bilkul tumhari tarah hai... Khali! (yeah I am sure..he is your best friend..anyway he is the only one who has a brain like you...empty) 

Khushi: hamari tarah to firbi koi hai lekin aap bilkul ek anokhey hai...isiliye aap akele rahiye aur aapna dil behalaiye!! She mocked and started to go.(there is still someone like me...but you are unique...you stay alone and give yourself company) 

Arnav: what the!! Kaha jaa rahi ho tum? (what the!!! Where are you going?)

Khushi: hamarey dost se baat karne!! (to talk to my friend) She didn't miss the spank of jealousy on his face and she enjoyed to the fullest. And he automatically followed her downstairs. Everyone had already assembled for dinner. 

Nk saw khushi and said: khushiji kaha thi aap? Aayiye na yahaan mere bigul mein baithiye... mujhe aapse kitni saari baatey karni hai...(where were you? Come and sit beside me. I have so much to talk to you) 

Khushi quickly took a sideway glance at arnav who was already flaring his nose and said: nehi nanheji..hum aapki bigul mein to nehi lekin bagal mein zarur baith saktey hai! She then gave arnav a 'see I have company' look and went and sat beside nk. She was having great fun as it felt like reliving the days of payal's wedding. And now that she knows how arnav felt it was even more fun. Though arnav knew there was nothing between nk and khushi, he still felt jealous seeing anyone giving attention to her. He even understood that khushi was enjoying every bit of it, but he still couldn't hide his jealousy. He watched them laugh at stupid
jokes and rolled his eye. 

After a while an irritated arnav got up and said: good night everyone..mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai..main jaa raha hoon (good night everyone..i am feeling sleepy...going to my room) 

Khushi smiled and said: good night arnavji 

Arnav, who was going stopped in his tracks and said: what the... why are you saying good night? He then looked at the smiling faces around and quickly corrected himself: I mean..puri raat yehi baithne ka irada hai kya? (I mean..do you want to sit here whole night?) 

Khushi: arey itni bhi kya jaldi hai?(what is the hurry?) 

Nk: yes yes the night is young nannav.... 

Arnav threw him an angry look and said: yeah right 

Khushi: arnavji itne dino baad hum sab ikatthey huye hai..thodi der se soyenge to koi aasman nehi tootega..!! (after so long we all are together..heaven will not fall on us if we sleep late) 

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें