𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘

╭─────────────────╮

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷
𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔯 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢

╰─────────────────╯

After delivering your speech towards the camera, the crowd went ballistic and applauded your triumphed in the championship match.

You let out a hearty laugh and waved at the people. Of course, you answered them confidently without stammering a single word.

Reporters were always there to interview you after winning every match, it seems like they don't want the opportunity to slip away to know what your thinking.

You jogged towards the direction of where your teammates were, all of them congratulated you once again

"I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you for encouraging me!"

Their hearts internally melted at your sweet words even if they already knew of your undoubted victory, causing your cheeks to be pinched.

It hurts a lot but it was normal for you now because they can't keep their hands off your fluffy pillows and you don't mind at all.

All of your teammates snickered when you let out a puff but nonetheless you were glad - you were joyous.

Really?

"Well done, Diana" Your coach approached your team, very proud of the performance the club did even if you were the one who outshined them all.

"Let's go back, I'm sure the school can't wait to congratulate all of you." With that, as your business finally ended.

All of you went to your locker room to change back to your school uniform - you rested for a bit, made various inappropriate jokes and had fun in general.

When it was already time for departure, you bid farewell to your competitors and they did the same.

Your mind suddenly drifted towards Senku, remembering that you needed to apologize for not informing him about your tournament.

Finally, arriving at your destination - your teammates went their separate ways.

And you? As always, you skipped your way towards the science club. Your lips automatically curved upon the thought of seeing the face of the club's president - Ishigami Senku.

»»-----  -----««

"Listen up Senku!" Taiju opened the door and bursted inside the science club's room, startling some of the members.

"I've made up my mind! I'm going to confess the feelings I'd had for Yuzuriha for the past five years!" He exclaimed.

Everyone in the science club was shocked by his bold declaration, except for Senku. He already knew this was bound to happen.

"Yeah?" Not taking his eyes off from the peculiar machine apparatus.

"Well, that sounds interesting." Senku turned around to look at Taiju with a bored expression on his face,