𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A/N; hihi sorry I rewrote this because when I published it, I went to bed and woke up very unhappy with my work, so here's the new chapter!

With Izuku, he was always bad at running into situations without giving a second thought about it. Just as he did with his long time friend, Bakugou Katsuki, when he was in middle school, he was attacked by a sludge villain; his feet moved faster than his brain could, which led him into running into the villain and clawing at him to get Bakugou free.  He remembered hearing all the hero's and bystanders behind him, yelling at him to get away or asking 'what is that kid doing?!" He even remembered how he was yelled at afterwards by the hero's for being so ruthless. Something else that's probably going to happen after he gets done somehow saving his ex boyfr- his old friend. His hands were clammy as he brought his hands to his face, dragging them down, "I wish I thought this through."

But, anyone would do this for their old friend, right?

So now here he stood, outside of an abandoned warehouse, the address of the place was sent from Hitoshi's phone number. Which yes, made his stomach drop a bit now that he was in front of the building, the time he had walking gave him plenty of enough time to create scenarios of the worst that could possibly happen; him try to save Hitoshi without knowing anything about Kaninari, him dying because he was too stupid to analyze the situation fully, or him showing up to Hitoshi already being dead, and he was just waiting on Izuku to enter to end him as well. No. Stop Izuku. Hitoshi needed him more than ever and he's never backed out of saving someone he cares about before. Izuku decided to just send the address to a few of his friends and hope, that just like they did for hero killer, Stain, they would come for the rescue.

Also, was it too much that he put on his hero costume? He didn't think so, he did have his hero's license and he is trying to save somebody. But, that didn't really mean anything right now, right now he needed to scope the building, try to find Hitoshi and try to find a way out witho-

Izuku's head was throbbing, the pounding in his temples reminded him of the banging of the drums in some rock single. He picked his head up, letting out a painful whine as he did so, the bright light only made his head pound more-- Why was his head even pounding in the first place? He tried to move his hand to feel his head, but then he realized his hands were bound behind his back, thick material felt like duck tape. That's going to hurt taking off. 

"Good morning doll!" The annoyingly high pitched screech emitted from across the room. Izuku's eyes shot open, scanning the room. It took a minute to adjust to the scenery; especially since he had one bright light on him, which made it hard to even keep his eyes opened in the first place. But he pushed through the throbbing headache, squinting his eyes to find another bright light on the other side of the room, where Hitoshi was tied up. He looked terribly pale, bags under his eyes and the dry blood was now crusted on his skin. Their eyes met, the look of regret, sorrow, anger, everything was flooding out of his purple irises. 

"Izuku, I'm sorry."

"Izuku, I'm sooo sorry I dragged you into this mess!" Kaminari spoke over him, his voice was exaggerated, filled with sarcasm, as he brought his pointer finger to just below his eye wiping away the fake tears, "Ugh, god this is bringing tears to my eyes, Hito, really, it almost makes me feel bad for what I'm about to do to this cutie." he said, raising his hand, yellow sparks popping off of his fingertips, making Hitoshi's jaw clench, 

"Leave him alone, Kaminari, he's done nothing to you."

"Oh, but he has my little hitobun," he said as he made his way over to Izuku, his hand cupped Izuku's cheeks, squeezing them a bit too harshly, "He took you away from me." he clicked his tongue. A small jolt of electricity shot through his thumb and his pointer finger, which sent a shock through Izuku's body. He let out a painful yelp, pulling his face away from Kaminari. Electricity quirk. Izuku thought, he decided to keep silent, analyzing the room the best he could; but it was hard to think with two ex lovers bickering in the background and the pounding in his head.  

"Kaminari, please, I left you, Izuku has done nothing!" Hitoshi pleaded, "Hurt me! Please, just let him go!" his voice cracked mid sentence, which brought Kaminari as well as Izuku's attention back to the lilac haired male, who had tears in his eyes. Knowing Hitoshi, you could tell it takes a lot to make him cry, so the fact that his already blood stained cheeks were now being drenched in tears made Izuku bite his lip, he didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent. During his silence, he was thinking of a plan which was now taking place. 

"One for All, one percent," he muttered, feeling the small charge go through his body as he yanked his arms from the tape that bonded his wrist behind the chair. He quickly jumped up, just as Kanimari turned a smirk on his face as another bolt of electricity shot through Izuku. The greenette fell back into the chair, sending it tipping over with his head hitting the floor.  

"Oh come on doll did you really think I was that stupid?" he asked, leaning over to look at the greenette, his body was letting out little twitches, he was muttering nonsense. His own body was in shock, the shock felt like it fried every ounce of his core. His body felt weak, like he couldn't move at all. 

 "Kaminari, stop!" Hitoshi screamed, "Please! Please don't kill him!" 

"WHY HITOSHI?! WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN'T I?!" he snapped, turning his attention back to the lilac haired male. The electricity that surged through his core was now coming outside of his body, his usual well tamed hair was now flaring out, his eyes narrowing as he walked up to Hitoshi "WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HIM HITOSHI?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU! WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOUR FATHER ABUSED YOU?! ME! WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOUR MOTHER DIED?! ME!" The bolts shot through all the lights, the light sockets, as well as any other electrical device that was within their vicinity. You would think that you were at some concert, the lights flashing, some of the old lights couldn't handle the power and adventually breaking the more Kaminari spoke.  "WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOU OVERDOSED HITOSHI?! BECAUSE IT SURE AS FUCK WASN'T IZUKU!" He was now in front of the lilac haired male, his hand raised up and connecting with his cheek, sending another wave of electricity through his wore down body. 

"I dedicated my whole life to you Hitoshi, nobody else but YOU! and what do I get in return? You leave me for some wannabe hero who couldn't even save you!" 

"Shut the hell up dunceface!" 

The glass broke from the window, Bakugou landing only a few feet away from Izuku, he tsked, "Deku," he tsked, seeing the greenette recovering from the shock he received. Kaminari's hands raised, he was ready to go past his limit if it meat keeping Hitoshi all to himself; but as his hands started to wound up all of his quirk, he was frozen by a wall of ice, stopping him from using his attack. Todoroki entered soon after, scanning the room for Izuku, when his eyes landed on him he quickly went over to assist the greenette. He was thankful that he was able to use the computers at his local agency to look up who exactly he was dealing with. 

"And who the fuck are you?" Bakugou asked, looking over at Hitoshi who sighed of relief. "I'm um, their ex." he muttered, if his hands were free, he would've been scratching the back of his neck. He was honestly embarrassed of the whole situation, but thankful that he was now out of it. 

"Maybe you need a better taste in men," Bakugou stated, looking over at Kaminari who was currently having a fit about freezing to death. What a brat. Bakugou thought, walking over to him and raising his arm, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" he yelled, swinging his arm and hitting him in the head, making his head fall forward. 

The ambulance arrived soon after, once Hitoshi was freed he quickly ran over to Izuku, giving him the best first aid he could until the medic's indeed arrived. The medic's tried their best to aid Hitoshi, but he only shrugged him off his attention was focused all on the greenette. He never left his side until they were both emitted in the E.R, where it felt like he was in hell not knowing his condition. 

I hope the rewrite was better!! Thank you all so much for reading, you don't understand how much this means to me!!