Iron Man comes home

America

"Bye." Howard Stark said throwing 7 year old Tony Stark's luggage onto the curb of boarding school.

"Dad?" Tony said lip quivering "Mama?"

"Don't be sad. When we're old enough we'll make this world a better place." Izuku said but Tony didn't hear him like always.

LINE BREAK

12 years later

"Mr Stark. Your parents have been shot. They died before the ambulance could even get there. I'm sorry." The police officer said.

"No big deal parents die. There isn't any use crying over it." Tony said shaking his head.

A bank agent handed him a certificate with 'Inheritance' written at the top.

LINE BREAK

1 year later

"I am Iron Man." Tony and Izuku said in unison. The crowd went ballistic as Tony strutted off.

LINE BREAK

10 years later

"I...am…Iron Man." A bloody and bruised Tony said holding the 6 infinity stones before snapping his fingers.

LINE BREAK

Gypsy tent

Izuku opened his eyes and looked around frantically. "Pepper?!" Izuku shouted looking "Where's my wife?!"

"They are in another world my boy. The potion has granted you the tools to make yourself a great hero. As you have already become in another reality." The 'fortune teller' said "Now begone!"

And izuku turned the woman's form rippled.

LINE BREAK

Random Burger Place

Izuku needed something to get his head straight. Fast food helped. Sex helped more but he should probably wait until he's 18 in a few months. Less awkward for him.

After wolfing down 4 burgers the inventor had pulled out his notebook, the memory of the years with it flooding back, he opened it to a blank page and wrote the heros from Tony's universe. Even Tony Stark and Spider-Man.

Izuku looked at the last page with his other life and pulled out a blank red notebook. 'The extrimus. Nano tech. Pym particles. Arc reactor. Badassium.' Izuku thought as he wrote down the formulas.

Izuku walked out the restaurant with plans to rebuild the shining middle finger to every shit head he'd put up with in both universes telling him he'd never be anything but a menace to society. 

Better stop at the hardware store.