|08| moms hideous vase

Hello

Taehyung view

"so." jisung finished chewing his food before he began to speak. "we have a few hours to kill before the match starts. What shall we do?"

"fifa?" jungkook suggested as he looked up from his plate, his eyes on jisung. The said male nodded, his mouth too full for  him to be able to reply. He held out his fist in front of jungkook, silently asking for a touch. 

"my mans actually got a brain." jisung muttered with a full mouth as jungkook replied to his touch, watching with a grimace as the older blonde continued to eat another spoonful of cereal despite having no room in his mouth.

Taehyung too looked at his brother with his nose scrunched up as he hated how disgusting his brothers habits were. But anyway, despite the obnoxious chewing coming from jisung who was too oblivious to the fact that he was being annoying, the three boys continued to enjoy their breakfast together.

In a not so nice silence.

---

"fuck i totally had that!" jisung cursed at the tv loudly. He was leaning forward on the couch with his elbows resting on the tips of his knees, controller in his hands. The same going for jungkook too although he wasnt leaning as forward as jisung becuase he wasnt that bothered about the game.

Jungkooks eyes narrowed at the screen as he analysed the situation carefully, unlike jisung he was actually careful about playing and didnt spoil the game with his excitement.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table, just in front of Jungkooks left leg and jisungs right leg. The young boy became tired from painting upstairs and from being in one place for too long so he decided to see what his brother and jungkook were up to.

He regretted his decision as the two boys were being very antisocial, no talking going on whatsoever as they yelled at the screen from time to time. However taehyung didnt mind becuase he got to spend time with jungkook.

"right. I quit. Hold me back before I throw moms hideous vase at the tv." jisung muttered as he threw the controller onto the couch, immedietly standing up.

Jungkook sighed as he switched off the game, already being used to jisung acting like this over one match. "hey im off to the gym at five, are you coming with me this time or are you going to ditch me for krispy kreme?" jungkook asked, hands shoved into his sweatpants pockets nonchalantly as he waited for jisung to reply.

It was already 4:45, the two had been playing video games for the last few hours and jungkook had become very tired from staring at a screen for so long.

"nah i'll come this time. Maybe i'll see some hot chicks working out." jisung smirked as he replied.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "pretty sure you'll just see some girls holding up a camera as they vlog their workout."

"are they hot vloggers?" jisung asked.

"depends. Do you find hair clips and brandy melville crop tops hot?" jungkook mocked as he recalled the famous american brand loads of girls were into. (a/n; NO HATE at all towards anyone who wears the aforementioned.)

"you know- im starting to change my mind jeon—"

"come on. We'll be late, lets go." jungkook quickly said as he slipped on his shoes.

"wait, tae you wanna come with us? You'll get bored by yourslef." jisung asked taehyung who was looking up at him with a smile.

"really hyungie? What can i do though? I dont work out." taehyung cocked his head to the side as he mumbled his words thoughtfully.