Chapter 12

Namjoon sighed. He just smiled at his brother and his son and then sat down next to Jin.
"Tae, I told ya I was a bad person." said Namjoon while he stared at Jin.
"Yeah, so what hyung?" asked Tae.
"Well, say hi to my son who is your mate..."said Namjoon while he grabbed Jin's hand.
"What?" asked Tae while he stepped away.
"Are we relatives?" asked JK angrily.
"No, we have different dads and moms..." said Namjoon while he squeezed Jin's hand. "You can be mates. When me and Jinnie moving in together you can come with us Tae... you can live with your mate. But you have to accept us, Jungkook!"
"You can't do the things like this!" shouted JK."You fucking raped him!"
"If I could turn back the time..." murmured Namjoon but Jin didn't let to finish his sentence
"But I'd never turn back the time..." said Jin with a huge smile on his face. Everyone was suprised...
"But he raped you, Eomma!" said angrily JK while he grabbed Jin's wrist and pulled up."He ruined your life! Because of him you couldn't go to university and you had to marry an old pervert!"
"If he did not rape me back then... you wouldn't be here..." smiled Jin at his son lovingly."I don't mind... my life was better because I have you..."
"Eomma..." cried JK while he pulled his mom into a hug. Taehyung and Namjoon looked at each other. The younger one didn't know about what happened and he got a little bit angry. He hated when alphas were disrespectful to omegas."I love you so much, but I don't want to live with him..."
"Pupps, he is my mate, I'll be fine. Everyone can change, just give him a second chance..." said Jin while he patted his son's back.
"But if he hurt you, we'll leave..." said JK and his Eomma just nodded. JK wasn't happy. He didn't want to see his Eomma with that alpha who raped him. He was afraid... he didn't want to see his Eomma in pain ever again. Tae was angry... he didn't know his brther was like this back then.
"How many omegas did you rape, hyung?!" asked Tae with an angry voice. Everyone looked at him. They were suprised. "I asked something!"
"He is the only one." said Namjoon. His voice wasn't that powerfull like always. He was afraid of losing his brother."I'm sorry, I couldn't tell ya..."
"Well, I think you should tell it to dad." said Taehyung while he grabbed JK's wrist."How can you accept this?!"
"He got marked by your brother. They are mates..." said JK innocently. He was angry too, but he saw his Eomma a little bit happy because of Namjoon.
"Don't you care how will he treat your mother?!" shouted Tae. Everyone at the café were watching them. Jin got up and grabbed Taehyung's wrist while he exited from the café. The two alphas were following them. Jin stopped at a lane. He wasn't in a lane since then. The place was stinky and gross but the older omega didn't care about it.
"Taehyung-ah, you can't act like this in a café. It is not their problem to solve it... we can talk about this at our apartment or in your house but not in a café. Please, calm down a little..." said Jin with an angelic smile. Taehyung sighed. He was angry but he thought the other mega was right.
"I'm sorry for causing a scene..." said Taehyung while he bowed to Jin, but the older one grabbed Tae's shoulders and smiled at him.
"You are young and hot tempered just like my son..." smiled Jin to Tae."It's fine. Don't be sad or embrassed! Are you hungry?"
"Yes, a little bit." said Taehyung with a smile. Jin just nodded and hugged the nervus omega.
"It's fine, like I said. Just relax!" said Jin while he looked at his son. Jungkook went next to Tae and pulled the omega closer to himself. "Let's go eat! I know a very good place!"
"OK." said the youngers and smiled at the cheerful omega. They didn't feel this was a fake thing. Jin was afraid of Namjoon and didn't want to be next to him, but he didn't say anything. He did this for his son's happiness. If he and his mate are living together they will be happier.