🔹Epilogue🔹

"I used to be normal, until I met those losers whom I now call my best friends."

<~><~><~><~><~>

One year later...

The popular rivals, Halilintar and Solar are getting along with one another well, same goes to their circle of friendship with the whole elemental group. Their bond became so much more, their relationship with each other is truly indescribable.

The people indeed envy their friendships together which the elementals now called themselves as a family, hoping they'll also get to have such amazing and unique friends like them.

Up until this time, the legendary duos are still calling each other names, but actually in a teasing way and good thing, both of them weren't offended by it.

With Blaze and Ais, these two are clearly entitled as 'The Best in Giving Advices of Stanford High' since, not only they help their friends from any of their problems but also, to other people's problems as well.

With Gempa, he's still holding the label as the school's student government president. Truthfully, no one can actually replace him from his position.

Whilst with Taufan and Duri, these cheerful, innocent-looking boys are the elemental's epitome of happiness and surely, they can't leave without these joyful buddies.

For the light element, he's already used to his new family. He'd already coped up well with Duri's family, and he had never felt more peaceful in his own life, now that finally he has the freedom to do whatever he wants with his life, which is to have a better future and achieve it with all the best.

For the lightning element, he still may have that scary aura around him but nevertheless, he's becoming more and more gentle with others, thanks to Gempa for sure. Though he may look grumpy everyday, he's also practicing to at least gave out a small smile for every once in a while, and he should give credits to his best friend, Taufan for that. But, the good thing about it is that, people around him are slowly losing their fear towards him and thought to themselves that he wasn't pretty bad after all.

Everything just went smoothly for the elementals day by day, and they couldn't have been more thankful each day to have a good time together, and for having each other.

<=><=><=><=><=>

It was yet again another a newly, fresh year for the students of Stanford High, with new students, new lessons and new opportunities. It was their first day of school and they couldn't wait to start their school year with full of memorable and fun memories.

Meanwhile, the popular fearsome bad boy of Stanford High is currently walking towards the main entrance of the school, and pushed the door open. As he took a step inside, a horde of his screaming fangirls came rushing towards him in a fast pace, surrounding him while desperately calling his name for attention.

"HALI! MY BABY!"

"HANDSOME, OVER HERE!~"

"KYYAAAAAAAAA HALI!!!"

And obviously for Halilintar, he would only let out a groan and sighed in annoyance as usual.

Not for long, his rival also came in from the same main door where he entered, making the whole crowd of his fangirls ran towards the famed well-known alchemist, squealing.

"SOLAAAAAAAAR!!!"

"SENPAI!!!~"

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOLLIE!!~"

Unlike the lightning element, Solar flashed a wide smile at his fangirls, making the latter faint and breathless as he was comfortable with his beloved fangirls around him. Halilintar then went beside his rival and both of them did a fistbump with one another, grinning afterwards and just made all of their fangirls screamed in giddiness non-stop.

"Good to see you again, lamp-headed light bulb."

"Heh, same here, red-eyed balloon boy."

Unexpectedly, a new student arrived from the school's entrance, making all of their fangirls' look on the door and gasped in surprise as they rushed towards to that certain student. Now, all the attention is currently in the transferee student alone and the fangirls kind of forgotten the popular duos existence already. Curiously, the two rivals looked at the new student who seemed to have taken all their fangirls away from them, making them grit their teeth in irritation.

What the duo saw from the new transfered student is that, he's actually a boy, and is wearing a scarlet-shaded visor with a white cap designed with red strikes on the side and a logo that almost looks similar to Solar's. They thought this student might be popular not only from the school he was before, but also in Stanford High. Their mouths then opened widely while staring at the new, popular student in disbelief, and said something in unison.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me..."

<~><~><~><~><~>

Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success.

<~><~><~><~><~>

====================================

Y E E T ! UwU

FINALLY, THIS STORY IS DONE! >:3

Another story has been completed! 😭🎊🎉

Man, I never thought that this book would reach for more than 20 chapters and wow... it really has been a journey.

Anyways, how's this story though? :D

And, what's the chapter you liked the most? :3

If you guys are thinking if I'll be continuing this book, well... I don't know actually...

Maybe in the future? Who knows? :3

Btw, HAPPY 2020 EVERYONE! \^o^/ 💖💞

And, thanks for all your never-ending support for my books, and for me. I truly appreciate it yall. I really don't deserve this... I really love ya all! 😭💕❤️💖💓💖❤️💓💞💗

*cue the song "Kiss The Rain"*

//slaps

OKAY! ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKING DRAMA!

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 9K READERS AND 1K VOTES! YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AWESOME! 🤩💞

ALRIGHT! I GUESS THAT'S ALL AND SEE YA GUYS AT THE UPCOMING BLOOPERS AND NEW STORIES TO COME! OwO

Bu-ROCKS OUT! 😉🤟 (Wow, it's been a long time since I last said this... 😅)