IV

"So I'll get my cape in like three days?" I asked excitedly as Albus and I were walking down the alleyway. I could picture myself hidden in the dark corners of the alleyway, 'Like batman with powers.'

Dumbledore glanced at me for a second, before turning his head back to look ahead of him as we walked. "It is a robe Perseus, not a... cape," He said with an amused tone.

I nodded as I ignored his less imaginative personality, "Yeah, yeah, mister wizard. Now, what are we doing now?" I asked as my eyes scattered around to observe my surroundings.

I could practically hear Albus' thinking. In fact, I did hear what he was thinking. Or more specifically, what his stomach wanted. The growl of the old wizard's stomach was like the roar of a merciless lion.

"Di Immortales, Dumbledore," I exclaimed as I turned my head in the direction of Albus. Albus gave me an embarrassing look as he patted his stomach, "It seems I am quite the peckish wizard this morning, given that I had my responsibilities at the academy."

I grinned, "Well, I know we just had breakfast-"

"You just had breakfast, Perseus, it is almost time for supper, and I must be getting back to Hogwarts with haste."

There's that word again. Hogwarts. I'm beginning to expect that it isn't just a joke that the average wizard makes.

"Well, despite that, can't be doing work on an empty stomach, now can you, old man," I challenged as I looked around for a place that looked good to eat.

I tuned out Dumbledore's rejections to my idea as I focused on trying to find a good place to eat. I noticed a shop that resembled a casual restaurant, basing off of its name.

I pulled the refusing wizard along with me as I made my way toward the store. A few other wizards looked at the two of us strangely, along with a couple of remarks of; "Dumbledore?", "Who is that with him?", "Is he okay?"

As I stopped in front of the shop, I let go of Albus' robe. I turned my head to look at the weary wizard. I grinned, "C'mon oldie, let's go in." My eyes glanced up at the store sign.

'Olivander's'

"Perseus..." Dumbledore took a deep breath that stopped me, "this isn't a restaurant," he took another deep breath as he calmed himself down, "it's a wand shop."

Oh. Not a restaurant? It's a wand shop? What? I turned my head to look at the shop in a new light. A shadow passed over my face as I gained an almost sinister smirk. My head went over my shoulder as I spoke to Albus.

"Well, when am I going to be getting a wand, sir wizard?" Albus shook his head at my antics, no doubt wondering why I had to enter his life. I chuckled at the thought.

"In due time Perseus, however, I must teach you the art of magic before you acquire the responsibility of a wand."

I watched as Dumbledore began to walk away from the wand shop. I looked at the store one more time before catching up with the old coot.

I had to prove myself before getting a wand, it was almost as if Dumbledore underestimated my abilities, given that he is not provided with current information on what I am.

No doubt that the two of us would be having that conversation anytime soon. "Hey Albus, so I know that this Hogwarts school of yours is some magic academy, right?"

I looked over to see Dumbledore nod in answer. I nodded as well as I continued, "So are there any other magic academies around the world?"

I looked around as I waited for his answer, watching what seemed like regular humans using magic just fascinated me. But, I guess that's what a demigod is like too, anyways.