▪️56

It had been 2 days since they touched, both at the brink of death

She had gotten worse, laying on her bed in the dark confinements of her room. Haewon's curtains were drawn although it was daylight outsiders, the rays of sun abused her vision too much and the room was left in darkness.

The covers were up to her chin and her body underneath it shook violently, unable to even turn her body as it creates too much pain for her.

"Hey Darling, are you feeling any better?" Her Father asked, poking his head around the corner.
Haewon shook her head and then scrunched her face in pain at the movement.

He walked further into her room till he reached her bed and placed his hand on her hot forehead.
"Have you tried reaching him?"

"N-no." She managed out, throat sore and dry.
"Even talking to him can ease it Haewon-"

"I'm scared."

"Of what Sweetheart?"
"That he'll leave me, once he gets to know me...he won't like me."

▪️

"I told you it was a risk Sorin-"
"She was dead!"
"But at least they were happy together- nothing is the same anymore. They wasted months just for you to erase it!"

"What do you want me to do!" Sorin yelled out, pained by her Husband's response and reaction.
Hangyul scoffed out and ran a hand through his hair.
"Nothing is the same Sorin, and it's all your fault."

Tear stained and broken, she opened the door- distraught as her daughter layed upstairs on the brink of death

When she did open the door, she was taken aback by the figure that stood outside, hand clutching the wall to steady himself, panting and face scrunched up in pain as he hunched over- unable to stand straight.

Her Mother's eyes fell from his tear stained cheeks to his wrist.

"Park Jisung."

"C-can I come in?" Jisung stuttered out, lightheaded and nauseous as a wave of heat fell over his body and he began shaking, sweat dripping from his body and face pale, eyes red.

He didn't give the Woman time to reply as he desperately cried out in pain, falling to his knees uncontrollably and coughed and coughed.

She gasped at the young boy in front of her as droplets of blood began to drip out of his mouth.
Jisung's fists clenched on the floor, hunched over with his heart physically collapsing.

The desperateness was one that could not be displayed with words, the urge to be near his Soulmate was subconscious and his chest began to enclose.

"Upstairs-" she began but was cut off by Jisung forcefully dragging himself to his feet, lunging for the stairs- two at a time.

His mind became hazy, his body on the brink of giving up. Jisung couldn't see properly, lungs crying out and muscles painfully overworking.

He tripped on the last step, falling on his knees once more, beggining to cry a painful, gutteral sob.

He kept going, he got back up- stumbling.
The space felt like it was closing in on him and he frantically scanned the 5 rooms, taking initiative from his heart that pulled him towards the room at the end.

It was all a complete blur, his shoulder rammed into the door, unable to keep himself steady, almost collapsing for the hundredth time today alone.
He couldn't even register what was happening, eyes beggining to shut as he pushed himself quicker towards the bed in the middle of the room, hostage by an already unconscious girl.

"Haewon-"