33 [Yoongi]

Third person's POV
Name: Min Yoongi
Also known as: Suga
Parents status: Deceased
Cause of their death: Suicide
Gang: BTS

-

Age: 4

"Let's go and play!", Y/N shouted as she giggled.

"But I want to go home and sleep... " Yoongi protested.

"You've just woken up from a nap what the heck are you saying..." Y/N huffed.

"Napping and sleeping are two different things. Plus napping under this tree ain't the best feeling."

"Aw come on Yoongi." Y/N whined.

"Nope."

"Pwetty please my sweet little sugar?", Y/N pouted as she gave Yoongi her cute little puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed as he couldn't resist her adorable look.

"Call me Suga oppa then maybe I'll reconsider.", Yoongi spoke as a small smile played on the corner of his lips.

"Suga oppa, please"

Yoongi grinned as he stood up from under the tree, "Alright since you're so adamant, let's go for a walk"

"Yes!", Y/N squealed as she dragged Yoongi in a random direction.

After a while, they've reached a part of the place that they have never seen before. Surrounding them were trees as a rapid river flows below the cliffs that they were standing.

They both stood in awe at the sight of the place. The beauty was breathtaking. However, as Yoongi was admiring the gorgeous sight before him, he failed to notice Y/N looking sadly at him. The next moment when he turned around, to his horror, he only managed to catch a glimpse of Y/N falling off the cliff as he instinctively stretched his hands out trying to catch her.
But all was too late and she fell into the depths below.

That was the darkest day of Yoongi's life.
The loss of his first love and only friend.

-

Age: 8

It had been four years since that faithful day. Since the day he lost his everything. After that incident, his life felt as if it was constantly going downhill.

There were no signs of Y/N anywhere. Not even her body was found. He cried and cried and cried till days on end. Crying till he couldn't cry anymore. Those tears that streamed down his face like a never-ending broken faucet, if collected could have been able to flood his entire room.

Yoongi continued to mourn even if his eyes were dry and incapable of tearing. Every night since then he couldn't sleep in peace. Nightly he dreamt of the last glimpse that he had of her. He felt so helpless. He couldn't even save her.
If only he was faster.
If only he had realized earlier.
If only if he'd try harder.
If only.

Annually on this very day, he wouldn't sleep. He couldn't. At this very day, he would go to the very cliff that she fell from, looking down at the harsh waters below wishing for her to return. His tears would fall like a raindrop into the waters below.
Each year would represent the extension of his longing for her.