thirty five

( Tori in her outfit above )
{ Tori's POV }

The past few weeks I haven't spoken to anyone.
I went to Diego's funeral, and the other fallen men services, and I payed my respects.

Even though I haven't spoken to anyone I'm still in the loop of everything. I don't go downstairs when everyone is here. I stay in my room if they are here, or the gym and training area when no is here.

I only train with Michael. Sometimes Greta sits with me in my room, Alex visits, but outside of that the only other person I really see is Luca.

He stays in my room with me every night.

Last night I finally spoke to him a little about what happened with all my time with Adrian, and he just let me get it off my chest as he held me in his arms. He was tense and I could tell angry but it wasn't towards me.

It was my first time talking since everything so he was shocked to say the least but he was also surprisingly really happy that I was talking.

After I was done telling him a few details I've never told anyone, he kissed my forehead and said "No one will ever touch you again..and that's a promise Angel."

<>

This morning I woke up after two and half weeks of not feeling like I was in my own body, and now this morning I feel like myself again.

Last night was my first night without a nightmare since everything happened, and I actually slept peacefully.

So this morning after Luca left..
Greta brung up my breakfast and I ate it but then I ended up over the toilet throwing everything in my stomach up.

All week I've been feeling nauseous but I hadn't actually gotten sick till this morning.

I haven't told anyone about it obviously, and they probably think my lack of eating has to with the events that has happened, and that had a little to do with it, but not as much as the nauseousness did.

After the whole over the toilet episode I clean myself up, and take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I do my hair and makeup. Which is a first for me, since everything has happened.

I get dressed in an outfit that makes me feel more like myself, and even more so now that the bruises are faded. It's a white top, black jeans, and I add a some earrings gold earrings. I spray on my favorite perfume Britney Spears Fantasy, and finally I slip on some black heeled boots that are surprisingly comfortable.

I grab my phone and wallet. Then I sneak downstairs knowing that Vera, Greta, Angelina, and Elena are in the kitchen. I also know that all the guys are in the meeting room trying to find a way to end the whole Russian mafia forever. So I sneak to the garage and grab the keys to the blacked out sports car, and then I get in the car and head out towards the store...

Today is the day I pull myself back together, and it's also the day I find out if I lost a part of me or not...

And it's actually feels good to be myself, and out again..

<>
I got to the clinic that the mafia owns but it is actually run by Stefan. It's one of the things he over sees as our business partner. Vera mentioned that day when we went to breakfast about her appointments here.