thirty eight

{ Tori's POV }

I think it's funny how my story started and ended ; it fits me perfectly.

I'm not perfect but at least I can say I was as strong as I could be, even in my darkest moments. I had my weaknesses, and a few weak moments but I always pushed my way through them. Sometimes by myself but sometimes with some help.

<>

It's been a year since our wedding.
Luca and I have had our fair share of fights, arguments, and disagreements but we've also had a ton of laughs, and a whole lot of love even though we don't show it how other people do.

<>

Our daughter was born a little early, and ended up being six months younger than Stefan's and Vera's son Cristian.

Luca and I decided to name her —
Reia Ferrari Elisabeth Moretti

Reia means queen, and Elisabeth after my mother because I want her to have her heart for everyone. I wanted to keep Ferrari in her name ; it'll be part of who she is, just as Moretti is part of who she is, and who she will be.

<>

This year has been a happy one because we have our daughter who lights up this dark world. We are at peace so far because no one dares to mess with the Italians, Americans, or the Russians after we joined forces...but it hasn't all been happily ever after.

Reia and I almost died during her birth, and it took me a while to fully recover, and Reia had a lot of breathing and heart problems during and after the birth... it was scary. It messed with Luca's head, he said he's never felt that much fear in his life.

We also found out that Francesco has cancer, we aren't sure if the treatments are working or not yet.

<>

Our life isn't easy no matter what, because life itself isn't easy. It's freaking hard and sometimes it freaking sucks, but there's always some beauty somewhere within the pain.

That much I've learnt..

<>

I don't know what the future holds but I know that whatever we face we will face together.

The Italians, Americans, and Russians.
As a family and a united force.

Maybe we don't fight today.. but we'll love today, and when the time comes we'll stand together, and fight .

Because despite the languages and blood difference ; we are family.

It's the family I had always dreamed of —
It's a place where I can be myself, and where hopefully my daughter will be herself.

Only time will tell...

The End 🖤