heart breaker

After 30 minutes of driving we finally arrived at the restaurant. I didn't understand why Taehyung was making such an effort- he usually pulled into the closest takeaway or Mcdonalds for a fancy dinner. But this was an actual expensive restaurant, like the kind where the food is BOMB.COM AAHJGSJHDHEUFGERYFGYEG NBN- ok.

He jumped out of the car to rush and attempt to be a gentleman by opening my door for me, but I beat him to it and let myself out. Sashaying towards the restaurant, leaving him behind to shut the door after me. I was there to eat, not waste time trying to be polite to a total simp who didn't deserve my smile.

As I walked into the restaurant, I could feel the stares of everybody burning holes into my back. I noticed the thirsty men staring at my ass- hehe not yours honey ;)

I sat down at a table, rolling my eyes when Taehyung motioned for the waiter to come over with a massive bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates. Oh I'd dig into those later. I took them and ignored his open hand, HE WANTED ME TO HOLD HIS HAND AFTER THAT LMAOOO BAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAVHSHZHSHSHABDKRNKFKAHRIDNRHJDNABSJSJAJAHHSHAHAAHAHAHHAA ok.

I opened the menu and ordered the most expensive thing on there. Yeah I know what you're thinking, BUT HE DESERVES IT.
I pretended to be engrossed in my menu when the food finally arrived. Only, I didn't get the excitement of wanting to dig into my food, but a nervous feeling in my stomach as I recognised the bright red hair tie I always wore to school on the waiter's wrist.

I looked up and met his eyes, and for once he wasn't glowing with happiness or blushing. He was hurt, and looked as though he was on the verge of breaking down into tears.

It was Jungkook.