Chapter 37

Jungkook had stayed next to Taehyung for a few more seconds before he had removed himself from the elder's side, a faint blush on both of their cheeks while their hearts kept beating like crazy. Taehyung's eyes casted downward, a soft smile on his face and his bottom lip caught between his teeth. His whole body felt like it was on fire, a really pleasant and warming fire. Butterflies roamed around like crazy in his stomach while a shy feeling took over his mind. Jungkook had just kissed him, Jungkook had just placed his lips on Taehyung's cheek.

A soft chuckle sounded from Taehyung's side, making the elder look up at Jungkook who had a small smile on his face. "Wanna watch a movie while I get us something to eat from Jin?"

Taehyung gave the younger a soft nod and not much later both of them were seated on the large couch in Jungkook's living room. After some begging from Jungkook Jin had indeed provided them with some dinner, not forgetting to constantly remind Jungkook that Jin was way too good for him and that the whole gang would be nothing without him. While Jungkook was getting their dinner Taehyung had taken it upon himself to chose the movie they were going to watch, multiple times going over Jungkook's whole collection before finally deciding that some random action movie was gonna have to do.

With their dinner on their laps and two glasses filled with soda on the table both of them were ready to start the movie and enjoy a fun night between the two of them. Jin's food was as always extraordinary good and tasteful, filling them both up to the brim while the movie softly played in the background.

30 minutes in both of them had finished their dinner and had somehow gotten incredibly close to each other on the couch. Their knees and shoulders kept touching every few seconds and Taehyung could feel Jungkook's body warmth radiating against him. A soft blush crept back up on Taehyung's cheeks while the shy feeling started to get back in his mind. It wasn't that he was afraid of Jungkook but the younger certainly made him nervous and flustered at the same time.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand slowly slide across the small space between them, grabbing the blonde's hand softly. Jungkook weaved his fingers between Taehyung's, making the elder even more flustered. His cheeks now a bright red cherry colour. Both of them kept their eyes on the movie but they weren't really watching. Their whole attention was directed at their intertwined hands, none of them having the guts to really acknowledge the action to the other.

Taehyung felt how Jungkook slowly started to stroke the back of his hand, sliding some more towards him so their whole bodies were now touching. Taehyung felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest due to all the actions that were happening at the moment. Jungkook was close, really close and Taehyung was more than aware about that fact.

"Tae?" Jungkook suddenly whispered almost inaudible, not daring to sound any louder in case he would scare Taehyung by the sudden sound.

Taehyung slowly turned his head towards the younger, their eyes immediately finding each other. A soft blush was still present on Jungkook's face, a small smile on his lips and a unreadable look in his eyes. Taehyung had seen many sides of Jungkook, but the look the younger was giving him right now wasn't one of them. He couldn't really explain what the look was that Jungkook was giving Taehyung but in some kind of way it made him feel safe and protected.
Taehyung's started to bite his lip softly, not really knowing what to do with himself in a moment like this. He casted his eyes downwards, getting shy of all the attention Jungkook was giving him.

A few seconds passed before Taehyung felt a soft pair of fingers against his bottom lip, loosening it from the grip of his own teeth.
"Don't, you'll hurt yourself." Jungkook whispered, placing his hand under Taehyung's chin to make him look Jungkook in the eyes.

Their eyes crossed for a second time, making Jungkook smile softly at the boy before him. "You're so freaking beautiful." Jungkook slowly crept forward, trying to remove the last bit of distance that was between them. He moved his head slowly towards Taehyung, the elder feeling like his heart was going to explode at any moment now. Jungkook's head kept coming closer and closer, making Taehyung shut his eyes on instinct while awaiting for the younger to make his next move. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath against his skin, his heart beating at a rapid pace and a nervous feeling taking over his mind. He kept his eyes closed, not daring to open them in case it would ruin the moment.

"Tae?" Jungkook breathed against Taehyung's lips, only a fingers distance away from the elder's lips. "Can I kiss you?"

Taehyung felt like his heart was going to erupt into a full blown earthquake at that question. Jungkook had just asked him to kiss him. Jeon freaking Jungkook was asking for permission to kiss the boy who had just found out that he liked the gangleader way more than just as a friend.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's soft and steady breaths against his lips, suddenly coming to the realisation that the younger was waiting for an answer before he would make his next move.

Taehyung was about to answer the younger that he had his full permission to do so, his mind already fantasising about how Jungkook's lips would feel against his own before fate decided that this was the perfect timing to make Jungkook's mobile go off on full volume, ruining the moment completely.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung jumped back from the sudden sound, scaring both of them and ripping them away from their beautiful moment. A few curse words left Jungkook's mouth while he fished his phone out of his pocket, scowling at the caller ID before picking up with a harsh 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?' the younger clearly annoyed with the whole situation.

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth while he made himself comfortable against the back of the couch, watching Jungkook while he spoke on the phone with their intruder.

"AND YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THIS TOMORROW?" Jungkook yelled again, his hand in his hair and a pissed off look on his face. "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU JUST FOUND OUT, YOUR TIMING IS TERRIBLE..........LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR YOU TE-RRI-BLE!"

Taehyung heard how the person on the other end of the line tried to defend himself but Jungkook didn't want to hear any of it. Jungkook's eyes fell on the elder on the couch and his face immediately softened, giving Taehyung a small smile before he focussed back on his phone call.

"STOP...JUST STOP IT AND HANG UP THE PHONE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY OF IT RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook ripped the phone away from his ear, hanging it up while muttering a soft 'idiot' against it.

A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth before he looked back up at Taehyung. "I'm sorry, Jimin has the worst timing ever."

Taehyung slowly shook his head, a small smile on his face while he grabbed Jungkook's hand. "It's okay, don't worry about it."

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand, a soft yawn escaping Taehyung's mouth making Jungkook's smile grow a little wider. Without another word Jungkook stood up, turned off the tv and nudged Taehyung to follow him. "Lets go to bed, it's been a long day."

Taehyung could only agree at the suggestion. Both of them ending up beside each other in bed, falling asleep pretty quickly while cuddling each other tightly.