F O U R T E E N

750+ votes

Plot twist cause I'm bored! Ian wanna have to do it to y'all but y'all kept guessing all the things I planned on doing smh

November 15th

"Calling a nigga baby is not it. At least for me."

"My last nigga was a dog I'm glad he went wherever he went. Wasn't worth calling his ass baby." Neicy said roughly, passing the blunt to India as her money counter did its thing.

She was tired of Ray anyways. He could stay wherever he was, dead or alive. The nigga was slow and she was pretty sure he hated women when she reflected after realizing that their relationship was seriously over.

He was short tempered and unnecessarily dominant, like he wanted to control everything she did. Should've been the first sign.

"India look like she use pet names. Cute cringy ass." Zania joked, laughing when the girl shook her head defensively.

"The only pet mane she has for him is daddy and he gobbles it right up. He hates that 'bae' and 'baby' shit. I noticed when he was with Tracy. The nigga would cringe so hard then try to hide it so her feelings wouldn't get hurt." Neicy said as a blush came to India's face.

"Zeik don't like pet names in general. I still don't understand why he so damn fine the shit don't add up." Zania said quietly, brain frying at the thought of him.

"Girl talk to him damn you acting like he mean and that the friendliest nigga I know. Literally. He a cheater." Tyler made a face.

"Exactly. Ion got time I'll stab a nigga."

"We know. Stabbed the fuck out of Chris, I thought he was gonna die." Lucki laughed childishly.

"Oh well stay away from him because he's gonna cheat. Rain, hail, snow, he'll get in his car and go cheat. He doesn't just cheat he's a cheater. It's apart of him and I doubt he will ever not cheat." India explained as Neicy began rolling, her high getting the best of her as she cackled. It was so funny because it was true.

"I still wanna fuck him I don't care."

"The only person in this room that hasn't thought about fucking Zeik is India. You just the only dumb one that want your life ruined and will actually do it." Tyler shook her head as Zania cut her eyes at her.

"I let Zeik give me head once. Shit was amazing. He cheat I cheat we could've been Cheetos." Neicy shrugged and they all turned to look at her.