The Gym

Karas POV:
I go to the gym after hours to avoid any confrontation with others. Today I went on a run and I was almost done when I turned a corner and ran into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Kara asked still recovering.

"Yeah I'm okay, but what are you doing at 6 am going for a run?" Lena said as she looked up to see a beautiful woman.

"Uh I uh" Kara stuttered, taken aback by this beautiful raven haired woman.

"Well?" Lena said noticing Kara's staring.

"Sorry about that, I uh I go for a run every morning to keep fit" she said gesturing to herself.

Lena couldn't help but stare at her toned abs, momentarily fantasizing about this woman in front of her.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Kara danvers" Kara said putting her hand out to shake.

Lena shook her hand and said "I'm Lena, Lena luthor"

"Maybe we could get coffee sometime?" Kara said smiling at Lena.

"Sure thing here is my number" Lena said typing her number into Kara's phone.

"It was nice meeting you but I must be on my way" Kara said as she started her running again.

"I hope we meet again" Lena said to herself walking off.

A couple hours later Kara had arrived at the Gym after closing time. She started her workout training and then walked towards the showers. Kara was walking when she heard something behind her.

Kara turned around and saw the owner of the gym and some woman next to him.

"Hi Kara" He said as he walked up to her and hugged her.

"Hello Peter, whats up?" Asked Kara.

"Kara I would like to introduce you to the new owner of the Gym" Peter said as the woman stepped forward.

"Kara would you please show miss Luthor around please" Peter said politely.

"Sure thing Peter" Kara said as she watched Peter walking out of the building.

"Hi, nice to see you again Miss Luthor" Kara said looking up at the smiling Luthor

"What a coincidence that your here huh?" Lena said as she looked at Kara's body dripping with sweat.

"Yeah I work out here, I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you then won't I" Kara stated as she blushed under Lena's gaze.

"I'll give you a tour in a minute if you would like to sit down, I need to go have a quick shower" Kara said as she started walking towards the showers again.

Kara didn't wait for a response as she left Lena to go have a shower. Kara stepped into the change rooms and stripped off, jumping into the cold shower in hopes of getting rid of the needy throbbing.

As Lena sat there waiting she could here Kara singing (umbrella), she decided to check on Kara.

As Lena approached the showers she saw Kara's naked body, glistening under the water.

Lena decided to be bold so she stripped off and joined Kara, as she walked towards Kara she admired the beautiful woman in front of her.

Lena's hands wrapped around Kara's waist as her lips went to her neck. "Hello there" Lena purred into Kara's ear startling her.

"Miss Luthor!" Kara said as she quickly turned around trying to cover herself up, the Luthor pulled her in closer.

"There's no need to hide your perfect body Kara" Lena said as she admired Kara's body.

"W-what are you doing here?" Kara choked out.

"Well I thought I would help relive you or that throbbing sensation in your pussy" Lena smirked.

"I am not aroused" Kara said shyly.

"Kara your face was bright red, you tried closing your legs when you were standing out there and this shower is cold" Lena said as she smirked at Kara.

"The shower worked quite fine, I am no longer aroused Miss Luthor" Kara said as she looked into the lustful eyes of Lena Luthor.

"Did it?" Lena said as she slapped Kara's ass, startling her and giving Lena the perfect opportunity to push Kara back under the cold water against the wall.

"L-lena" Kara said as her whole body started getting goosebumps.

"Just let me know if you want me to stop and I will" Lena said as she leaned into Kara's neck and started sucking on it.

"Don't stop Lena, please" Kara begged.

Lena kissed Kara and Kara happily kissed her back. Their mouths connected in an act of lust and passion.

Lena's hands reached Kara's boobs, Kara moaned as Lena sucked on her already hard nipple.

"Lena your so fucking hot" Kara moaned.

"Well right now I'm cold" Lena said as she pulled away from Kara.

Kara stepped forward only to be pushes back under the cold water and in to the wall.

"Ugh mhmh, Lena your so rough" Kara grunted.

Lena pulled off the retractable shower head. "Sit down" Lena said as she sat behind Kara.

Lena pulled Kara into her naked body as she kissed her neck. Lena pulled the shower head down to her hand, Lena adjusted the heat so that it was warm.

Lena then pushed the shower head on full power down to Kara's pussy, causing Kara to groan from the contact.

"Lena, holy, fuck!" Kara said as she gripped Lenas legs.

Kara was gripping Lena's legs as she sat against Lena's core and front. Lena used one hand to pleasure Kara's core and using the other to fondle Kara's boobs.

Karas breath started to speed up as she got closer to going over the edge." Lena I'm gonna c-cum!" At this Lena quickly pulled the shower head away.

"Not yet" Lena whispered into her ear. Lena then replaced the shower head and started to thrust into Kara with her fingers.

Kara gripped Lena tighter as she came on Lena's fingers, Kara leaned back into Lena panting as her chest heaved in pleasure.

Kara turned around as she kissed Lena. "Wow that was amazing" Kara said in between kisses.

"I know it was" Lena said smirking.

After that the two woman saw each other everyday for lunch and a workout session of both kinds.

Please correct any mistakes, I hope you enjoyed and again sorry for the delay. If you have an suggestions you can see me a message I'm open to any kind of smut.