CHAPTER FOURTY

A fire within basma was intrigued within basma after her phone call with hajiya,she can't believe hajiya is calling her stupid and useless she needs to do something very fast.she dressed up in her usual revealing cloths and went out without talking to anybody not that they actually care.she went over to her favourite lounge where she usually goes when she is confused  she ordered some food at the restaurant and sat down watching everybody's movement as she kept trying to process her next plan. She called her friend zeenat.

"Hey babes what's up"zeenat said from the other side.

"Where are you now I need you"comes basma's reply.

"I'm at the lounge the spa section,where are you"she asked.

"Just give me five minutes I will meet you there"not waiting for her reply she stood up and hung up the call walking gracefully to the lounge.

"Hey babe,what's you look worried"she ask in her normal high pitched voice.

"Zee it's about that slut jawahir I've been thinking of any possible way to kill her baby but I couldn't, now even hajiya thinks I'm useless"

"Have you tried abortion pills"zeebab asked.

"I did but it didn't work I don't know what to do yar, I so confused and hajiya is not helping matters"she said holding her forehead with frustration.

"Look basma since you have tried the simple ways and they didn't we need to try the hard way"she said with an evil smirk.

"What do you mean"basma asked clearly confused,zee moved closer and whispered something into her ears the she let out a very loud laugh.

"Shegiya zee that is why I do much love you"basma said as they high fived.

"I know now relax and let's work on our plan"see said and they spend the rest of the day plotting thier evil plan.

Mainwhile jawahir and the twins decided to take a stroll around the neighbourhood with Muhammad trailing behind,even though he refused to let them go at first but jawahirs emotional blackmail got him to allow them and also tag along.

"Ya moh please I want to drink the fan ice"jawahir pouyed gesturing at an old man riding a cycle with a box attached to the front.

"No the doctor said you shouldn't take much cold stuff"he refused blantly while the twins stood there watching the drama.

"HabaYa moh I haven't taken anything weeks for like three weeks or so and the doctor didn't say I should not take it completely"she explained with an annoyed expression but he ignored her and continue walking "please Ya moh please"she whined with a teary eye.

"Oh God"he muttered under his breath "don't tell me you are going to cry over this for goodness sake jawahir you're not a baby"he huffed in annoyance,she starting to irritate him with her constant crying this days,she didn't answer him instead her eyes became more glistend "you are not taking the fan whatever and that is final of you like cry over it like a baby"he said in annoyance before turning and adding "and we are heading home now"they all turn and head home with jawahir sulking and Muhammad being annoyed,the twins found the whole drama funny because they know they will probably patch up in some time.

Jawhir head straight to her room when they got home and Muhammad head to his while the twins burst into series of laughter.

At night jawahir received a text from Muhammad saying "meet me outside the gate,I have a surprise for you"she took her time before going there as a revenge for what he did earlier she walk outside the gate without anyone noticing,she checked for a car but she couldn't find any,she was about to go back inside when somebody dragged her closing her mouth with a rag and before she know it everything went black as she fell unconscious. Another person appeared behind the other masked person and help in dragging her into a car.