Bulma

I'm listening to till I collapse right now XD I'm gonna publish this on FanFiction.Net when I'm done this book sorry for the long wait tumblr kakavege!

Goku felt awkward. Extremely awkward.

He saw Vegeta put air pods in his ear as he jogged. Goku felt his face flush. The shorter saiyan clearly jogging but Goku was still having a hard time catching up. Vegeta was fast, extremely fast, Bulla was jogging along side him and Goku felt embarrassed at the fact he had to run to keep alongside a blue haired toddler while her father was merely jogging.

They arrived at capsule corp and vegeta took the air pods out his ears he turned them off and stuffed them in his pocket. Goku was wondering what the shorter saiyen was listening to. Bulma ran outside immediately checking on Bulla "Aww baby!? Did Vegeta hurt you!?" She asked, immediately checking for injuries "tch... the child's fine woman" Vegeta said Bulla frowned as Goku did the same.

"Whats Goku doing here?" Asked Bulma curious." "Goku's woman divorced him" Vegeta said bluntly. Goku's frown deepened 'woah vegeta what a way to sugar coat it' Goku thought sarcastically. Vegeta raised an eyebrow as Bulma was suddenly shocked. "She did!? Oh Goku!! I'm so sorry." She said apologetic "It's not your fault..." Goku mumbled a wave of sadness overcoming his mask.

"Hey, you can live here!" Said Bulma. Vegeta nodded and left the room, probably going to train, Goku thought with a bitter laugh; that was the reason chi-chi left him "Com'on, Goku I'll show you to your room!" Bulma said

Trunks saw his dad in the gravity room, fighting in 700 times earth gravity. His father was shirtless and soon wiped his forehead turning off the gravity. Vegeta walked out, that was odd, his father never ended this quickly. He should know! Trunks hid behind a corner shock, still coating his features

Goku was lying in his bed, an empty feeling in his heart he hated thinking he always thought of despair and anger. Tomorrow he had to face the gang and to be completely honest? He wasn't ready not by a long shot but then again when was he ready?