03

I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good about myself until I remembered the dreadful events of yesterday. While wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up in my bed and reached for my phone to check the time. 7:30.

It would take me about 25 minutes to walk to school so I had 35 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast. I walked out of my room into the hallway and was startled by the appearance of Dolly.

"Shit! Oh, Dolly. You scared me. Good morning." I spoke.

No reply. Well it wasn't like I was expecting one. I continued down the hallway toward the bathroom to do my business, brush my teeth, and wash my face.

After I was done, I walked downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I was surprised to see that Dolly had already made some and she even made a plate for me.

"Wow. Thank you Dolly." I stated enthusiastically. The thing about Dolly was that she would still do nice things for mother and I, but she just wouldn't do them directly. It was kind of weird.

After eating the lovely french toast my sister made for me, I realized that I should probably leave a little earlier so that I could meet with Jaden before classes started. I ran upstairs to put on something casual: a light gray collared shirt with some ripped black jeans. To spice it up a little, I threw on a navy blue scarf since it was cold out and some navy blue accessories. I loved wearing bracelets and rings so I always wore a lot of them. I was kind of obsessed. Not to mention, navy blue is my favorite color. After getting dressed, I went downstairs to say goodbye to my sister and left the house.

"Everything's gonna be alright." I whispered to myself.

...

When I entered the school I immediately wanted to find Jaden. I searched around for a while but couldn't find him. I noticed that as I searched around, everyone seemed to be normal. Maybe no one knew about what happened yesterday. I really hope so. I saw someone from me and Jaden's class who may know where he is so I decided to ask them for help.

"Hey Abigail. May I ask you a question?" I asked jabbered.

"You just did." She stated deadpanned.

"Ah haha. Seriously though. Please. It's really important." I pleaded.

"Can't you see I'm busy talking!" she shouted. I flinched.

Rude much?

"Hey Charlie." a voice came from the person I just realized was standing with Abigail this whole time.

Shivers. All the way down my spine I felt shivers. I knew that voice all too well. I looked up to face the one and only Adrien Johns.

Holy fuck he knows my name.

"Well of course I know your name Charlie. We have two classes together after all." he chuckled.

Holy fuck I said that out loud.

"Ahahahahah yeah haha of course." I replied nervously, tucking part of my hair behind my ear like I usually did when I was nervous. I took a deep breath before I spoke again, taking my eyes off the handsome hunk before me. "Uh Abigail, about that question. I was wondering if you knew where Jaden Watson was. It's really important that I speak to him right now."

"Oh I might know where he is. He was by Mr. Thomas's class when I saw him about ten minutes ago." he spoke with the brightest smile revealing that sparkle. I melted.