thirty seven

( Tori & Luca above in their outfits )
{ Tori's POV }

It's been a few months since Vera and Stefan agreed to take over the mafia. In fact I'm three months along, and even though I'm still not showing much ; I've definitely gained a little weight, mainly in my boobs though.

Luca doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, actually no one outside of Dr. Giovanni and I know.
I have managed to keep the baby a secret.

Luca proposed to me not long after I started talking to him, and he told me the other office that I locked Francesco in was actually an office for me.

His proposal was on the roof.. it was covered in flower petals, and candles. His words were —
"Tori, I've been attracted to you from the moment I saw you but with every second of everyday I fall in love with you. I respect you more than anyone I've ever met, except maybe your father. I look at you as the only woman who will ever be capable to be my equal. You are strong, beautiful, and incredibly brave. You have a personality that draws me in, and a humor to match mine... Victoria Nicole Miller Ferrari, will you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?"

I said yes..and gave love a chance.

<>

Vera finally had her and Stefan's son this past week, and I am officially his godmother, and Luca is considered to be his godfather. I even had the privilege of giving him a middle name.

My handsome godsons name is -
Cristian Diego Lombardi Ivanov

Cristian took his mother's surname because his grandfather was the original underboss for the Russian mafia, but they still added Stefan's Italian surname in with his name.

I find it fitting..

<>

Although Alex and Micheal went back to America they are back for a visit, and even brought Diane my old boss who helped me design my perfect wedding dress.

At least perfect for the mafia..

Did I forget to mention today is our wedding day? My bad.

Everyone is already here, and even though I have a biological father in Valente, and a father figure in Michael ; I choose to walk myself down the aisle.

<>

Before I know it's time to make my grand entrance, and I can already see everyone is seated, however they can't see me yet...

I'm choosing now to freak out.

I mean I should probably tell Luca. About the baby. I wanted too before but it never seemed like the right time.

I suddenly begin to hear the music that is suppose to be my cue, but I stay planted where I am. Hidden around the corner.

I hear people start talking, they're probably wondering where I am, and soon Greta comes to check on me.

"Tori honey are you ok?" She asks

"I'm fine but before I can walk down that aisle, I need to talk to Luca. It's important." I tell her