you have the chickenpox (requested)

Traveling around with Hailee while she tours are easily one of your favorite things to do. You love getting to visit all the new countries and cities and try new foods. It's something you never take for granted.

But there are downsides. One of them is that when you're sick your girlfriend can always tell because you don't wanna go out when you feel well and that's something you love to do.

So when the first symptoms began to strike she caught on quick.

You woke up that morning feeling achy and feverish. Your body was sticky with sweat and you felt really unwell.

"Hey? You doing okay?" Hailee asked as she walked over to your side of the bed, sensing that you didn't feel good. She put the back of her hand on your forehead and frowned when she felt how warm you were. "You've got a fever. Do you feel sick, baby?" She rubbed your back softly and watched you shrug your shoulders. "I don't feel good." She crawled back into bed beside you and pulled you to her chest.

Fresh out of the shower, you could smell her body wash lingering on her skin and it made you feel comforted. "We'll just stay in bed today. You rest up, get to feeling better." You closed your eyes, Hailee started to rub your back again and you quickly fell asleep.

And you slept for most of that day. Hailee only woke you to eat some soup she got for you and make sure you used the bathroom periodically. but otherwise, you didn't really leave the bed and that worried your girlfriend. She hoped though that sleeping it off would help you feel better.

But you woke up feeling even worse the next morning. You felt itchy before you even pulled the blankets off. You kept scratching, every part of your body itched and you eventually had to sit up in bed so you could scratch more.

"Whoa, hey, what's going on?" Your girlfriend murmured as he woke up and turned the lamp on. You've never seen Hailee look so worried in your life, as soon as that light turned on. Hailee knew exactly what you had as soon as she saw the red rash all over your arms and legs. "You have the chickenpox." She said as she grabbed her phone and called one of the crew members, telling them to call a doctor and send them as soon as possible.

"No, y/n, you can't scratch." You groaned as she pulled your hands away from your leg that was beginning to bleed from how much and how hard you've been scratching. "But it itches!" You felt like you could cry from how bad it itched. Hailee nodded her head, wanting to comfort you in some way but feeling unsure of how she could. "I know it does. The doctor will be here soon, I'm sure they can give you something to help."

The doctor arrived around an hour later and immediately knew you had chickenpox. "Oh, you poor thing." He said as he checked you over. "How can we get them to go away?" The doctor frowned. "There are a few things. For starters - I can give you some medicine, but you should also wear socks or mittens on your hands so you don't scratch in your sleep. You can put some calamine lotion on to help with the itching. As for the rash to go away - it can take many days. There isn't really much we can do otherwise except make sure you don't have any complications. Stay hydrated, don't scratch, and you-" He pointed to Hailee, "Try to keep your distance. The chickenpox is very contagious and very serious. So make sure you don't get too close."

Hailee sighed and watched the doctor leave before she stepped closer to you. "Stop right there!" Hailee froze on her feet and looked at you confused. "You can't come near me." She groaned. "Babe-" "Don't' "babe" me. You heard what the doctor said. It's serious and contagious. You're on tour, you can't get sick! Maybe you should stay in another hotel room for a couple nights."

She didn't want to, but she knew you were right. "Fine. Will you at least put these over your hands for me, though? I'll sleep better knowing you're not scratching." You took the socks from her and put them on your hands. "Lemme know if you need anything. I'll get it for you, I swear." You cracked a small smile and closed your eyes. "Okay. I'll let you know."

She couldn't help but worry about you though. She kept sneaking in during the night just to check up, and she felt relieved when she saw the socks were still on your hands every time.

It took you a while to get better. Several days spend locked in that hotel room on your own, only having Hailee around here and there because you were so worried about her catching it.

But, eventually, you got better. With the help of the medication and the treatments the doctor recommended, you felt better after about a week. But you stayed in bed just a couple of extra days just to be safe. Once the rash began to go away you knew it was safe.

Hailee walked in to check on you one morning to find you sitting up in bed with a smile on your face and the rash was gone. "Feeling better, baby?" You put your phone down and smiled at her. "I feel a lot better. Feel like myself again." Hailee's shoulder dropped with relief and she sat down by you on the web. "I'm so happy to hear that" She smiled and kissed your cheek softly before wrapping her arms around you and pulling you in her arms for the first time in days.

"My baby. I'm so happy you're feeling better." She kissed your head and sighed contently as your heart beat in sync with hers.