.:Chapter 22:.

Date Started: 12/31/2019 *11:28pm*
EYO!!! BACK AT IT WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!! Anyways I'm writing this before New Years because I don't really wanna make this chapter a New Years chapter ^^ I might be able to have two out tomorrow if I can finish in time lol anyways enjoy!

Midoriya's Pov

"Let me see your arms, please..", Kacchan said with a hint of pain and sorrow in his voice. I was a bit taken back by what he asked, when he held my arms I felt some cuts open. I started to shake and tried to make myself shrink and Kacchan knew what I was doing because he scooped me up and walked over to my bed. Once he made it to my bed he sat down and spread out his legs, after doing so he placed me in between his legs while I sat there criss-crossed. He the reached his hands out which I replied with by flinching and scooting away. "Izu... I'm not going to hurt you.. just please, let me see..", he said with pure heart break and sorrow in his eyes. Tears formed and started threatening my eyes as I stared into his glossy red orbs, I then started to break down while I gasped for air and clutched my chest in the process. Knwoing him he is also panicking, so I looked up into what I believe was his eyes because I can't see from all my salty tears rolling down my face. Kacchan caressed my face and started to wip the tears off my face with his thumb, I leaned into his warm touch while my breathing slowed down a bit. "Izu, I know you don't want to but..", he said trailing off while his red orbs stared into my green ones," I need to see your arms." I stared at him, a bit dazed while all the negative thoughts stormed my mind and all of a sudden I was snapped back to this harsh reality I live in by a few waves of a hand. "H-huh? What was that?", I asked clearly confused while blinking a little. This made Kacchan worried even more and scooted a bit closer to me, I felt my face flush from the action but tried not to show it. "Izu..", Kacchan said through sadness. "Let me just take a look at your arms please", as he reached his hands up to mine. I hesitated a bit but I knew he would see them some day or another. Giving in to the sad boy infront of me I lifted up my sleeves and showed him my bandaged arms. All the thoughts coming back ever so slightly which made me tear up again. Kacchan reached up to my face with both hands and grabbed my cheeks, he pulled my head towards him while I felt him place his forehead on mine. "I love you Izu, and I would be so heart broken if I saw the one I truly love and care deeply for dies knowing I could have done something. So please Izu..", he said softly while making me look up to him. "Please, stop cutting... for me, for your mom, for everyone.. we all care for you..", he said while his crimson eyes stared intensely into my emerald ones. I felt my eyes start to water and I looked down with guilt and shame. I brung my hands up to my face and started crying, my sobs became harder while my body shook with it. "I'M SORRY! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..", I kept saying the word sorry repetitively while I broke down in sobs. 'People don't care for me! They never had! What makes these words any different from the ones I was told that cared... Mom never loved or cared for me... Kacchan never loved or cared for me.. the others never loved or cared for me.. they hate me.. I'm useless, worthless, a faggot, whore, a play toy, quirkless loser, I should have just died already, I'm a failure, murderer, an idiot.. a Deku..', not known to me mumbling. 'Izu~...Izu~...IZU!?", yelled a fiery voice that boomed throughout my room. I looked up to see Kacchan while he took my hand off my head, knowing this, I was probably pulling at my hair and pulling it out. Kacchan grabbed my head, I felt liquid drop on my head and I knew what it was. It was Kacchan's tears. I cried more knowing I'm the one causing my boyfriend pain. "Izu please.. none of those words are true... you're an amazing, wonderful, kind person who loves to help anyone and everyone out. You still loved me even though I did all those terrible things to you which I didn't deserve.. you're strong and you will make it out of this. We'll make it out of this, together", Kacchan said while he kissed away my tears and I wiped away his. I finally decided to stop being a baby and lifted up my arms, Kacchan knew my intention and he gave me a supportive smile. I then felt anxious for taking them off and looked the other way, Kacchan lightly grabbed my arms but didn't do anything else. Knowing what he was waiting for, I hesitantly looked back at him but not in the eyes and nodded to him.

Bakugou's Pov

Once Izu gave me the right away to take of his bandages I grew even more worried. I reached for his bandage on his left arm but he stopped and retracted his arms, he tugged at the hem of his long sleeved shirt and took it off. That's when I realized that the bandages go all the way up his arms to where it stops below his shoulders. My heart broke even more but didn't want to make Izu feel anymore guilty then he is making himself think, and trust me. He's not guilty for anything. It's my fault he's like this, I go back down to his left arm and started to unravel the bandage and once it was fully off I was met to a horrific sight. Big long deep gashes going across atleast three or four inches long. I started to tear up again but took a deep breath in and out,' just do this for Izu..', I told myself. I then unwrapped the other one and it was the same sight, my eyes faltered and I threw myself onto Izu without crushing him. I gave him the biggest hug I could muster, Izu hesitated for a second but hugged back. He started to sob into my embrace while I just sat there trying not to cry myself but a few tears slipped here and there. Looking over to my clock, I saw it was 7:28pm and dinner will be done soon. Trying not to hurt Izu, I slid my hands under his and held him bridal style. He squeaked when I did that with a few sniffles, I trudged over to the bathroom and opened the door. I placed Izu onto the counter top and went to the one-way mirror above the sink. While I was grabbing the wraps from the mirror I heard scratching from beside me. I glanced over and saw Izu picking at his cuts unknowingly. I grabbed his hand that was messing with his cuts which brought him out of his trance, he looked at me in the eyes but looked back down at his lap. I just huffed and closed the one-way mirror and walked infront of Izu. I also had the disinfectant to clean his cuts so they won't get infected. I reached for his right arm but he flinched when I got close, I did the only thing I knew how to calm him down sometimes, I reached my hands up to his face and kissed his forehead to his cheek and placed a kiss onto his lips. He grew red by my actions and I just gave a soft smile at it, I then started to clean his arms and re-dressed them. I then lifted up Izu in my arms while he wrapped his arms around my next and nuzzled his face into my neck.

'Tonight is going to be a long night..', I said to myself and sighed mentally while heading out of his room.

Ok guys! This chapter is finally done! Sorry it isn't long like the others but I tried to get a chapter out ^^ school is back in session tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to post much, I'll try to do as many chapters as I can then post those after fixing the ones I get done.

Also I might do another Bakudeku story, here are some ideas I'm thinking about! Comment one the ones you think I should do!

1. Another Depressed Bakudek but with dadziawa

2. Omegaverse Bakudek *but depressed also*

3. Any other recommendations!

I want to also involve atleast two or one character you guys make ^^ but might not because I feel like it takes away from the plot. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Finished date: 1/5/2019

Words: 1541