Chapter 1 : A rough first day

One and a half years ago

"Sob* Sob*... Mom..."

A young boy was crying to his mom in the hospital's bed, one could see he was trying to hold his tears but it was still flowing through his eyes.

His mom smiled wryly, and caressed her son head trying to calm him down.

"Little Jun, don't be sad, aren't you all grown up now?" His mother said, looking at her son that was still like a little child in front of her eyes.

"B-but..." He was trying to say something but it won't come out.

"It broke my heart that I didn't have much time left with you..."

"No! Don't say that! I will think of something and save you, just... Don't leave me... You are the only one I have left..." Hanjun yelled to his mom suddenly while crying more.

His mom look at her son, smiling gently. "Jun, you know that it was impossible, the doctor said that my lungs have been pierced by my ribs, it was a miracle that I live up until now." Hanjun's mom said.

Hanjun cries in his mom's sheet. She look at her son sadly. "There, there" him mom patting her son's back while tears flow down from her eyes.

Hanjun have been through a lot this year, he lost his father due to an accident. His mom barely survive the crash but didn't have long time to live.

"Little Jun, I have one last wish for you" her mom said with determination. Hanjun look at her, he would do anything for her mother at this point. "What is it mother?"

"Find someone that will become the dearest to you. Find someone that you can call as your family. Find someone that becomes your love ones." Her mother said while smiling. She didn't need him to worry about her anymore, she just wanted her son to be happy.

"Mother..." Hanjun was dumbstruck by his mother's wishes. He would do anything for his mother, but finding someone more dearly than her mother is impossible.

"Don't look at me with that face, you should do at your own pace. No need to rush, love is not something you could get immediately." His mom said.

"Your Dad would probably want the same thing for you, you are our beloved son. If you are happy, we would be happy too."

Hanjun look at her mother, tears didn't come out of his eyes. He was determined to fulfil her mother's wishes even if god forbid it.

(Present)

Hanjun POV

"sigh... This is harder than I thought" I said while looking at the piece of paper that grandma gave to me before I moved out from the house. The paper that grandma gave me is a rough sketch map and address that suppose to be the house of one of her acquaintances in Seoul.

I've been wandering around asking people location all day and I can tell you guys that it was hell of a job. Look, I've been searching around from the moment I arrived at Seoul Station and haven't have any food or a sip of drink since.

"Being determined about something is not that great huh... chuckle*" my belly growl again for only god knows how many times it have. "Damn I should eat something or I will starve to death" I walk to the nearest convenience store to grab some food and drinks to fill up my energy back. I just grab a couple of tuna triangle kimbap and diet coke 'as you guys should know I kept my body to fit, smiley faces*' and a pack of small packed kimchi for extra snack.