[Dance off] [03]

Sat on the coloured box, my leg jumped up and down, anxious for my turn. I mean, I'm B-Troop, and Noah is a lot better than me, it obvious he's going to make it... me on the other hand. I'm not so sure. My eyes followed Noah as he danced, he was amazing, i loved watching him dance. Once his round had finished, Abi and Noah stood in the middle of the room. Noah had one by a long shot.

So far this had been the rounds:

Hunter and Eldon - Eldon - TNS
Abi and Noah - Noah - TNS

I mean of course Noah won, he's amazing, he always has, he belongs on A-Troop.

"Omgosh you did so good!" I said as I jumped up, wrapping my arms around the boy, "You deserve this, you did amazing!"

"You deserve it too."

"Have you seen these dancers." I whisper, pulling out of the hug, a worried look plastered on my face. Although a smile creeped its way onto his as he patted my shoulder.

"You'll be fine," He assured, "Uh, I've got a question."

 My eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah?"

"Do you think Abi likes me?"

It felt like my heart shattered as soon as heard those words, I don't like Noah? Do I? No. I can't. He's just a friend...

"U-Um, I don't know." I stumbled over my words and sat down on the bench, Noah following my actions.

Hunter and Eldon - Eldon won
Noah and Abi - Noah won
Skylar and Cierra - Cierra won
West and Shannon - West won

West goes up to the hat and pulls a name.

"Ellie."

My heart drops, everyone is cheering for me but I can't help but think about what Noah said about Abi. But I smile and walk over to the hat.

I reach in and pull out "Mackenzie?" I question as I look around the room.

A blonde girl walks up and we have and hour to rehearse.

I've been sitting in the music room trying to figure out my choreography when in walks Noah, I look at him and look away, not meeting his gaze. I honestly did not feel like talking to him.

"Come on Peanut, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say standing up and walking over to the speaker, I hit play.

*Song: Somebody else by Flora cash*

I begin to dance, giving in all my emotion towards Noah. I end up coming up with really good choreo.

"Come on. What did I say?" Noah pushes.

I look at him, "Abi?" I question with a sour face, I didn't even know why I was telling him this. I guess I do tell him everything, it's hard to lie to him.

He's face falls at the name that comes from my mouth. But I continue to dance, showing off my flexibility, acro and technique.

"El." He says stepping forward, "I didn't know you felt that wa-."

"I don't." I cut him off, "It's just Abi, isn't it?"

After i finished dancing, he left. He clearly knew i didn't want to talk to him.

One hour later

It was my time to dance and all I could think about was my conversation with Noah, Why am I getting so upset about it? It's not like I like him or anything.

The song starts and I channel all of my emotions into my dance, Mackenzie was good, but I was slightly better. I show off my technique, flips, all my skills and everyone seemed to like it.

Once I was one it was time to vote, and everyone pointed to me. I felt like I was going to faint, a grin appeared on my face as I walked over and West engulfed me in a hug.

"I told you! Told you!" He says pulling away.

"Thanks" I smile, I then turn to Noah, I look at him, and before I could even notice he wrapped his arms around me, my feet dangling slightly off the ground.

"I'm sorry." He said putting me on the ground.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Ace."

"Thanks." He sat patting my cheek a few times,  "You deserve this."