[Our New Team] [04]

[Season Three: Episode Seven]

It's now the first time we are all dancing together, here's our new team...
1.Shantel
2.Eldon
3. Riley
4.Chloe
5. Max
6. Tahlia
7. West
8. Giselle
9. Cierra
10. Noah
11. Me
12. Michelle

We lost some really great dancers from TNS, like Hunter and James. It kind of makes me feel guilty, it feels like i replaced one of them. They were original A-Troop, and I was there just to fill in basically.

Once we finish our dance, we all walk off into our groups, the original A-Troop, The Elite and Me and Noah - the newbies. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Brrr..." I whisper to the boy next to me, "We could all do with some warming up to each other..." He let out a small chuckle as we observed the two groups.

"Honestly," Noah agreed, "How are we supposed to gel, if they won't even look at eachother." For a moment I glance up to the boy, a smirk on my face. "What-"

Quickly I grabbed her hand and led him into the middle of the room, between the two groups. "If they won't look at each other, they can look at us-"

"El-" Noah resisted for a moment because a chuckle escaped his lips, "Okay."

Together we began to dance around the room, doing small tumbles and lifts. I think it worked a little, it did get the two groups to look between us at some point. So they technically looked at each other.

After everyone calms down it's been like an hour, and Phoebe comes out and tells us that we are beginning the routine. But when we dance it's really awkward; maybe it's because they aren't used to the way we work.

"This has been bothering me all rehearsal." Cierra speaks up, catching everyone's attention. "Something's not right here. Clearly, there's two separate teams. We are not a family yet, and there's no way we can win internationals like that."

"Well what do you have in mind?" Giselle asks.

"Duets?" Cierra questions while looking towards Phoebe, who has a smile on her face.

"That is a great idea, Cierra" Phoebe agrees. "West,  Noah and Giselle, pair up with an Elite person."

I over hear eldon and Thalia talking to Phoebe about the duets, clearly,  they like each other, so I go and interrupt the conversation.

"Phoebe, since I'm new to A-Troop, I would love to do a trio with these two." I smile.

" I don't know." She replies.

"Come on, I hardly know these two" I lie, "Besides, I could use the practise..." I smile up to her, until she finally agreed and we were sent to the music room.

"Why did you want to do a trio with us?" Thalia asks me as we began walking down the hall.

"Because you two really wanted to do a duet and phoebe wouldn't let you." I snicker to them both, a smile on my face.

"Well I think it's gonna be fun." Eldon cuts in, opening his arms out, open to the opportunity.

"I have an idea for a concept." I say, "We should be a a family, and you guys are my parents who fight all the time." I begin but abruptly stop myself from continuing the storyline.
"I don't know, but it's an idea?"

"That's so good!" The say in unison as we enter the music room.

An hour had passed and we went into Studio A to watch Noah and Cierra's duet before we perform our trio.

Their dance was incredible, as i expected it to be. They used acro and hip hop, to create a brilliant dance.

Then it's our turn, Noah and Cierra stay to watch which makes me a little nervous, but I know our dance is awesome

*Song: Older by Sasha Sloan*

We begin, and dance our hearts out, it's a contemporary, jazz and acro dance - a good combo if you ask me.

Though the concept seemed a little dark, but familiar. We started off with Thalia and Eldon 'fighting' as i sat cross-legged on the floor, and covering my ears. Until we fell into unison, contemporary was a strong suit of ours.

'I used to be mad, but now i know, sometimes it's better, to let someone go...'

Eldon had picked me up for a lift we had always wanted to try and it was great, everyone clapped and cheered until he put me back down.

'I just hadn't hit me yet, the older i get.....'

I stood ahead of the two, staring out into the group of people watching. My eyes landed on Noah, who had sorry eyes. Did he know?

'I used to wonder why, why they could never be happy..'

Behind me, Thalia and Eldon did a duet together, as I danced in front. It felt like all my emotions were about to surface, but i used all i could to push them back. People don't need to know.

'I used to close my eyes... and pray for a whole other family'

I turned and ran back to the two, jumping onto Eldon and pulling him away from Thalia, then letting go, and sliding to Thalia before standing up and hugging her. It was an emotional piece, I'll give us that...