62

Sirius was gone

Sirius was gone.

He had left Hogwarts last week, since then, He's been sending letters from Hogsmeade to check up on everything.

Harry had gotten one during breakfast, but shoved it in his pocket, choosing to read it a bit later so he could be somewhere private.

Today was the day students 'who were eligible' were able to place their name in the goblet. It's all everyone has been talking about.

Now the great hall had been cleared up, centered with the goblet as students- mostly from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons academy- were more than willingly writing their names down on parchments.

"Some unlucky blokes," Muttered Ron who leaned into the palm of his hand. "Who would be stupid enough to put their name in that bloody goblet?"

"I know, right?" Harry agreed and laughed

Just in time ran both George and Fred weasley into the great hall, grins on their faces and cheering about.

"What do you think they're up too?" Asked Hermione who finally looked up from her book.

Ron shrugged, "They probably clogged all the toilets in the staff room again."

"Guess what we did?" Asked George

"They'd never." Spoke Fred, "We whipped these up this morning." Fred showed the glass vials to the group of gryffindors that were listening in.

"What is that?" Ginny had come along standing behind Ron and Harry who she smiled down at awkwardly before stepping away more nervously.

"Dear sister it's the ticket to the tournament!" George had pointed out, "You see, this potion here will trick ol' Dumbledore's goblet into letting our names in."

Hermione shut her book, "Why would you want to enter the tournament anyways? And what makes you think Dumbledore won't notice? They're is no possible way you'll be able to put your names in that goblet. Dumbledore is smarter than to let some trouble making students sneak their name in the goblet without him knowing!"

Both George and Fred looked at eachother before looking back at Hermione, "Buzzkill." They both said.

Ron eyed his brother's who clinked their vials in cheer before drinking it.

Already they had written parchments digged out from their robes before they approached the goblet with a witty grin.

"Good luck Fred." Said George
"Good luck George." Said Fred

Their names were placed into the goblet as a roar of fire was brought afterwords which meant the names have been submitted.

"YES! WE DID IT! WE TRICKED THE OL' BLOKE!" Shouted George who gave Fred a bow and Fred bowing the same.