𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔,𝑪𝑨
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"Allure Danice Morris," they called out my name, and I walked on the stage

I took the diploma, and I heard my mom yell, "that's my baby!" I smiled, and did a dance off stage.

After an hour or 2, I went over to my family and friends.

"Here you go," Zamia gave me flowers, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Congratulations baby, you did it." My mom squeezed me tight, and let go of me and I started to see tears coming down her eyes. I wiped them off, and gave her another hug.

"I'll be right back," as I let go of my mom and walked to Millie and the rest.

"You did it bitchhh,"Nani and Millie came running towards me, then gave me a hug.

"Congrats lil sis," Keem hugged me and gave me flowers.

"Thank youuuu," I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

They all congratulated me, and we had a conversation before we left the building.

"Okay. I'm going to put this on you," Nani said, holding up a blind fold.

"Alright?"

She tied it around me, and guided me through the parking lot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're here."

"Can I take it off now?"

"No not yet."

Nani took me out the car, and stood me somewhere.

"Okay," she took off the blind fold, and my mouth fell open, seeing the back of the air bnb decorated just for me.

"Before you party let's go back outside."

I stood in front of the house, and saw my mom pulling up with a white BMW, which is my dream car, with a bow on top.

My mom got out of the car, and I ran up to her. I gave kisses all of her face, thanking her.

"Alright me and your siblings are going to leave, y'all have fun now."

"Thank you momma, I'll see you later."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay Allure, it's time to open your gifts," Millie said.

I clapped my hands, and sat down on the chair.

"This one is from me," Chico said.

I took out all the paper stuffing from the bag, which revealed a Dior backpack, and gasped.

"Look inside," he said.

I unzipped the backpack, and it was filled with money in it.

I ran up to him and gave him a big ass hug.

"Use that money wisely."

"I will, thank youu."

They continued to give me my gifts, and the last person was Voodooman.

He brought me 2 bags, and two boxes. I gave him a confused look, and he just smirked.

I opened up the big box first, and saw a big Appa Plush doll. I grabbed the smaller bag, and there was a box in it.

I opened the small box, and it was a flag pendant, similar to Nipsey's tattoo, on a chain.

All together, he gave me a chain, a stuffed doll, pink LV shoes, and 2 kappa sets.

"Oh so this nigga went all out I see,period." Nani said, and I started smiling.

I started tearing up, from joy.

"Thank you guys, for all of this, I am very thankful for you guys."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"There's nothing bad about that," Millie said and Nani nodded.

"But I just met him. I don't even know anything about him."

"Okay? And? You can start off talking, get to know him, and if the feeling starts to feel mutual, y'all can date."

"Do I tell him?"

"No, not yet," Nani said.

"Okay okay."

"Bitch I forgot to tell you what Maniya said. She was asking me if you was fuccin wit Voodooman, and I like why would it matter. She gon say it would be weird since you know she likes him."

"That's weird. She liked him the minute he walked in the door? But she never even talked to him like that, and he showed how he didn't want to be bothered by her."

"Exactly. Maniya and Destiny just give me bad energy, no offense Nani."

"Nah it's okay. Everyone got they opinion so u can't say anything because you feel a certain way. And if y'all don't like em, you guys don't have to hang out with them because of me."

"Thank god. I feel like I would have to fight em one day," Millie said blowing out the smoke, and past me the blunt.

"So are we gon drink tonight, or?"

"Not tonight, tomorrow for sure."

"Ighttt."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'm very busy bc of school, and I'm mentally drained. I promise you will update more.

Also RIP to Kobe and Gigi, and to the other victims who were on the helicopter. LA went all out for them.