Chapter 25 - Mine

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Sierra's POV

He reached me as I took a few steps back until I was up against the door. Nico came and placed his hands on either side of my head while scanning my face. His hand on my right side left and I saw out the corner of my eye as he locked the door. The same hand now ran his index finger up my arm, across my shoulder, up my neck until he reached my jaw. He enclosed his hand on my jaw, tilting my head back slightly.

"You're mine, Sierra! And the fucking world better see it and know it. No other man should be touching you the way I do." He growled into my ear and I felt my core instantly soak between my legs, the throbbing sensation very evident within me as I detected myself heating up.

"This is mine." He declared as his hand circled around my neck, squeezing it firmly. The growl of his voice was doing things to my body. The anger still flowing through his veins was fuelling this hard persona and I found it incredibly sexy.

"This is mine." His hand went to my hair and pulled on it hard to tilt my head back further.

"This is mine." His head dipped into my neck as he marked my flesh once again, a moan running through me.

"This is mine." His hands ran down my body, cupping my breast as he went, before continuing on their path.

"This is definitely mine." Both his hands filled themselves with my ass cheeks as he squeezed and pulled me hard against him.

"Finally, this is most certainly mine." I felt as his right hand traveled a treacherous path on my inner thigh before running a line up the thin fabric of my panties. He dipped his fingers underneath the fabric, now repeating his movement against my slick folds.

"And so fucking ready for me." He pushed up against my body while his lips stayed put by my ear. I tried lifting myself slightly on the tip of my toes.

"Prove it, then," I whispered into his ear in a low and velvet-like voice.

He wasted no time in crashing his lips upon mine as he hungrily devoured them. I struggled to keep up with him this time. The adrenalin was pumping through him and I knew this was going to be hard and fast, making me want it more. I needed the release just as much as he did.

He turned me around, walking me backward towards the basins, while I fumbled with his belt buckle. I undid it, along with the buttons and zip of his jeans. I felt the bathroom counter hit my lower back, stopping us in place.

My hand barged into his pants, grabbing him through his underwear. He let out a deep moan into my mouth making me want to hear more. I wanted to hear the reaction I had on him.

My hand dipped into his underwear, feeling the hardness of his length as I held it, gently squeezing it. He groaned this time, his lips pulling away from mine as he went to sink his teeth into the flesh of my shoulder.