𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊

╭─────────────────╮

𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮
𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 (𝔞 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩) 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔧𝔞𝔦𝔩, 𝔠𝔞𝔤𝔢, 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫, 𝔢𝔱𝔠 : 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔱 (𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢)

╰─────────────────╯

After 3,700 years

There was a time sunlight bathed the surface; boundless and almost endless. Craddling each corner of the world with its warmth.

But now, darkness comes strong like protective arms, holding you tightly - deprived from the promised dawn. It's been too long, trapped in this void - not even remembering what happened to you before it came to this statue-like state.

"Who am I?" You calmly watched yourself be erased from existence, eyes opened but seeing nothing at all.

The only thing you could feel was the steady beating of your heart from your chest.

"How?" Instead of memories, there was nothing but blank space - hollowness.

It was a chaos in your head, the only thing that you can recall is your name.

"Who am I...?" You asked once again.

Everything was blurred as you continuously drifted into your never-ending coma, the past - nothing but a fading dream to you now and there was nothing to prove if it was real.

You felt alone, with no hope; nothing but sorrow and confusion to live in your petrified state. Until you felt something, a reason to be alive.

Crack.

Your body began to feel light as if you were shedding extra skin, crack after crack.

After so long without sunlight, you were surprised by the sun's rays.

"Warmth," as you stretched out your hands towards the white puffy clouds amid the blue skies. Savouring the moment of your revival before noticing a tall man standing in front of you, accompanied by unknown men.

"I'm Shishio Tsukasa, I've removed you from your petrified state. It's been 3,700 years. Your skills will shine in this Stone World."

Looking up, you saw deep brown eyes staring at your soul. In those earthy hues was supremacy - ready to dominate, but there was something else in them - it made you feel home despite him, being a complete stranger who happened to save you.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," you took his callused hand, helping you get up as your legs were still weak and will mostly collapse if you have no support.

Strange, you can't remember anything at all.

"I'd like you to join me in building my empire." It was a peremtory request. But you needed some answers first as you were still puzzled from the whole event.

"Why did you revive me?" It didn't matter what kind of process he used to remove you from such state, all you want was to know why he revived you.

"I need you to become my hunter as I've seen what you were capable of." His smile, it was alluring. Tsukasa is indeed a charming man, not going to lie. He can make every woman submit to him if he wanted to.

"What do you mean?" Perplexed, you asked.

"I see, you don't remember anything after you've been petrified?" You shook your head in respone, you don't have the slightly idea of what he's talking about.

"Is it possible to lose your memories during petrification..?" He asked himself, observing your (E/C) eyes. Tsukasa approached you with a welcoming smile, sligthly petting your head.

You felt warm.

"You're Japan's Diana, the vicious archer."

He gave you intricate details on how you can precisely shoot your target even if they were moving, all the achievements you had - everything about you in general that you have forgotten.

Finally enlightened, you were thankful that you have acquired a memory even if it was just a small fragment. You followed him.

The hollowness that you once felt, the ocean of tears that you wanted to release was replaced with a newfound energy; a purpose to be fulfilled by you.

It poisioned your veins and deadened your mind - killing off every ounce of emotions left within you. After thousands of years being trapped, you were free. Finally free from your prison.

Amnesia, maybe? But you were thankful to be given a chance to live. Until you find the fragments of your missing memories, you have no choice but to live under Tsukasa's supremacy.

"I will help you."