Chapter 27: Insane [M]

Jieun Pov

Lisa faces me, with that mischievous smile of hers.

"Uhm, actually I brought you because-"

She paused and scratches her nape.

My eyes narrowed as I've waited for her to tell me the reason why we're here at Jeju Island, out of all the places she choose an Island.

Surrounded nothing but waters, a sea away from Seoul.

Then she started to chuckle.

"Because? What Lisa?"

I repeated the question. In case she forgot.

"Because I want to have a vacation, and I want it to spend it with you."

She answered and grin at me.

Vacation? Didn't we just came from a vacation yesterday? She can't be serious, because if she is, oh, I don't know what am I gonna do with her.

I tittered, while scratching my temple. Hissing in a low breathing.

"Lisa, where were we yesterday?"

I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Busan", She answered still flashing that grin. Oh God, she's so annoying.

I walk towards her, she seemed not aware that I want to strangle her to death. As I flashes her a smile.

I stopped standing still facing her a foot away. We both are smiling stupidly at each other. I reached for her face with both my hand and gently cupped it.

We chuckled.

Oh God. She still has the audacity to giggle like this, after bringing me miles away from Seoul where I'm living and working. Did she forgot tomorrow we have to report back to our station, and besides that, we haven't seen our co officers or even our friends for a week now?

My hands squeeze her cheek while I grin back at her. Then without warning, I grabbed her collar and drag her back to her couch.

Her eyes widened, as she jerked in surprise. But the smile on my face haven't disappeared yet. But hers was gone, instead she eyed me with bafflement.

"Uhm- sunbae?" She mumbles while I was still clutching at her collar. But I didn't reply, what I did is pushed her down to sat on the couch, while I went up and brought my knees on both sides. Straddling her, still beaming at her.

I saw her eyes travel down to where I was sitting, she gulped. You're not just insanely impulsive. But also such a pervert. I had to tug her collar up, to get her attention on me.

We both smile.

I leaned closer to her.

And muttered.

"You're going to die"

Slowly her smile disappeared.

-------

"Ah! Ouch!"

"Die, die, die."

The small girl kept throwing small punches on Lisa's shoulder.

Until Lisa had enough and grab both Jieun's wrist up.

"That's it, stop it already, you're just tickling me." Lisa huffed furrowing her brows on the girl. But the latter hissed at her gritting her teeth in reply. Which causes her to snicker.

"I hate you, how crazy can you be?! You selfish punk, you didn't even ask me if I want to go here. This is kidnapping!" The small girl exclaimed while trying to wriggle her hands back to her, but Lisa is holding her firm and way stronger than her.