sEe Ya LaTeR

Warning:
Sad boi hours.

At 5:30, when I wake up, my mother is standing outside my door, "I made your favorite food," She smiles.

I walk downstairs and an amazing smell hits me, she really did make my favorite food. All of them.

I laugh, "I don't think I have the stomach for this!"

Still, I eat most of it, and by 5:50, I'm ready to walk out the door.

I look at my mom and we both start crying. She comforts me a and hugging her tightly, when my arm almost slips right through hers. We realize I'm turning more ghostly, and I her I love her one last time before walking to meet Todoroki at the school gates.

(This is where I got pissed off. Some of y'all are questioning what I do with my story, and it was fine when it was like 1 or 2 people being confused in the comments, but then I started getting my inbox full of people asking about where Todoroki made Midoriya look like a person, first of all, it's my story, if I do it, then I probably have a reason, and 2, it built their relationship more, making them trust each other (more Midoriya trusting Todoroki) to be there for him. Idc if I loose readers or even followers from this little rant, and like I said I don't care if one or 2 people ask, but when it's 50 people in my inbox, yeah, I care. Ok, back to the story.)

I arrive at the gates, Todoroki and I both try to hold back tears as we just sit there, staring at each other. Neither of us can find anything to say, but maybe that's the beauty of the moment- the silence. Todoroki extends a hand out to me, and I go to reach it, but my hand slips right through his and he shivers from the contact.

I look back up at him, and his eyes slowly start to water, and I feel my own hot tears start stinging my eyes.

Knowing full well I'll just pass through him (I'm becoming more ghostly due to the fact that I'm close to moving on) I throw myself near him, making it seem like a hug. He tenses up for a moment, but the relaxes before putting his arms near my torso in an awkward air hug.

We both start silently crying when we pull apart.

I look at him through my blurry eyes, "Sho, promise me, please, that when I'm gone, you won't wait for me. That you'll have a family, and grand family. That you'll see me again, but not until it's your time to. Don't stop this life you've been given for me... And I'll wait for you in heaven."

His heterochronic eyes look at me carefully before uttering the words, "I promise, Izu."

*then, they go to school*

*during the first class*

Mr. Aizawa was teaching something, when suddenly, I started feeling bubbly inside. The air around me became a glittering gold dust, and it was swirling around me. Everyone was staring at me, and Todoroki reached his hand to me as I started floating. I reached my barley visible hand to his opaque one, and grabbed it, not caring about the sting when it passed right through.

My eyes started it blur and Todoroki's mouth opened to say something, I already knew what it was.

He uttered six simple words that made my heart melt: "I want to eat your pancreas..."

(I'M KIDDING!

ok back to the story.)

My eyes started it blur and Todoroki's mouth opened to say something, I already knew what it was.

I placed a finger over his mouth as the dust started to carry me away "No, don't say goodbye. Let's call this...see you later, okay?"

He hesitates before nodding and saying, "see you later."

Before I knew it, I was gone from ua and at a gate, where I was greeted by a man I assume is God.

"Come, young Izuku, you've waited long enough," The gate opened, and inside, was the place I've been longing for- heaven.

One day, when Todoroki comes to see me, he'll find this place just as beautiful as I do.

No, the story is not over, it will be soon though. ALSO, 1.5K READS! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE 😭😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜💜!

Also goth_girl7 here's your update you were begging for