Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble

Author's POV

Azazel gather all the The ORC and Student Council along with Serafall for their plan on stopping the Hero Faction and rescuing the Yokai Leader.

Azazel: "The Hero Faction haven't made their move yet. So they'll start the plan tonight at Nijo castle."

Saji: "What are they actually going to do with the Yokai Leader?"

Azazel: "I really don't know their exact motivations with her. But there's been a large amount of Chi gathering at Nijo castle. As well as some Holy and Demonic power."

Irina: "It must be Sanctus is making those energy."

Saji: "We're going to fight them when they have something to kill us instantly?!"

Azazel: "Don't worry, I called someone to help you guys out. It might take some time for them to get there but they'll arrive."

Issei: "What about Y/n?"

Azazel: "I don't know where exactly is he. But I know that he'll arrive there, so don't worry."

Issei: "I hope we can stop them."

Azazel: "The Sitri family will have to make a barrier around the Nijo castle to hide it from the public. And the Gremory family is gonna have to hold off the enemies until back up arrives. And Saji."

Saji: "Yeah?"

Azazel: "Your going to join the Gremory to hold them off."

Saji: "Understood."

Issei: "We'll be counting on you, Saji."

Azazel: "Anyway, all of you should rest for now while you can."

Everyone: "Yes sir."

Time Skip brought to you by

Issei, Kunou, Kiba, Irina, Xenovia, Asia, Saji and Rossweisse are in front of Neji castle gate where Rossweisse is still puking out the alcohol she's drank while Saji is patting her in the back.

Issei: "Looks like this is it. You guys ready?"

Kiba: "I'm all set."

Asia: "I got the Phoenix Tears with me."

Xenovia: "And I just got Durandal back from the church. And they modified it."

Issei: "That looks awesome."

Rossweisse: "I think I'm feeling well now."

Saji: "Vritra and I are all set."

The gate of the castle automatically open, letting them inside.