Part 16

"Seungmin-ah!"

"I'm going to the toilet"

.....

"Ya, Seungmin!"

"I got called by the teacher, be right back"

....

"Ya! Lee Seungmin!"

"I'm late for class"

I sighed as I rested my head on the table. Seungmin has been avoiding me lately and I don't know what did I do to get him mad, no, I don't even know if he's mad with me.

Everytime I try to go close to him, he will instantly back away while giving some sorts of excuses.

Well, at least his excuses does makes sense.

"What are you going here?" Chaeyon dropped herself down next to me in the seat right next to me.

"Seungmin has been avoiding me lately and I can't figure out the reasons why" I look at Chaeyon, giving her a pitiful look.

Chaeyon went silent for a moment before giving me a reply.

Chaeyon sipped her drinks. "You probably did something but you didn't notice it. Try to talk it out with him, I mean, clear the misunderstanding between you guy"

"Wait, why don't you ask him for me? Please? I can't even get close to him! I just want to know what I did wrong" I hold Chaeyon's hand, begging her to do my favor.

"If I see him around, I will talk to him" Chaeyon agree without giving a second thought.

"But If I dont, then I wouldn't go search for him just to ask him that" She continued before standing up.

"Thank you my Chaeyo- Wait! No!!" I run to catch up with her, once again begging her.

∆∆∆∆∆

"You're a coward" Chaeyon said while standing up in front of Seungmin.

"What the? What's your problem?" Of course, being held back by a random girl and was being called coward by the same girl got Seungmin pretty mad, no, probably confused.

"I mean, I just had to say that you're a coward" This time she backed a little from Seungmin.

"Excuse me, what did I do to you?" Being called coward for the second times in row got Seungmin totally both confused and annoyed.

"Well, you were there, eavesdropping to our conversation that night, weren't you?"

"Just imagine how upset will Hwayoung be if she acknowledge that you were eavesdropping on Taehyun's and her conversation" Chaeyon tried her best in threatening Seungmin so Seungmin would give in.

"No, what are you talking about?" Seungmin wouldn't give in, not to this girl. Not today.

"I saw you, Lee Seungmin. You like Hwayoung right?"

Seungmin sighed,

Well, since I was already been seen.

"Well, I do like her and she acknowledge my feelings towards her so what's your problem?" Act cool, act cool, act cool, Lee Seungmin.