Part 17

"Aye, ice-pop?" Taehyun the guy came out of nowhere, offering me an ice-pop.

"Where did you get that?" I asked while pointing to the ice-pop he was holding.

"A friend gave it to me. You want or not?" I grabbed the ice-pop, quickly, afraid that he might change his mind later.

"Thanks, but seriously in school? Is this allowed?" I tear off the plastic that is wrapping the ice-pop and without hesitation, just pop it into my mouth.

"Can you accompany me to the bookstore? I need to buy stuff for school" I look at Taehyun before nodding, not giving it a second thought since I would gladly do that.

"Ok, cool. Let's head there"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Oh, wait wait. Is this the new ice-cream shop?" I asked Taehyun while pointing to the store in front of us.

"Wanna check it out?" I just grin at him before stepping into the store.

I

look around the store, amazed by the decorations and furnitures that are decorating the store's insides.

By this time, Taehyun is already at the counter, calling me for me to look at the flavour of ice-cream that I may wants to try.

But I just eat ice-pop before-

"Chocolate Mint for me" I pointed at the familiar looking ice-cream flavour, which is my favorite flavour.

Taehyun looks at me before making a disgusted face, asking if Im sure with mu decision.

Of course, being a good senior, he paid for the ice creams and head out of the store first while I'm still looking around.

While looking around, I spotted Chaeyon, sitting at the corner of the cafe, eating ice cream while chatting with someone. That someone's face wasn't really clear but not until Chaeyon moves her head a little while she is laughing.

Wait? Is that Chaeyon? And Seungmin?

Since when they are so close to each other?

I decide to go greet them since both Chaeyon and Seungmin weren't a stranger to me. Both are really like my best friend. Just, it's Seungmin has been avoiding me for about 2 weeks now.

"Chaeyon, Seungmin! Wouldn't thought that I would meet you two here!" I just skipped my way to both of them.

Both Chaeyon and Seungmin looks towards it, and by the looks on their face, I think my presence here is unwanted by them.

Chaeyon's smiles faded as she saw me but then put on another smile on her face.

"Oii, what did you buy?" Chaeyon asked me while examining whatever that is in the cup that I'm holding, which is my favorite ice cream, Chocolate Mint.

"Iceu Creameu" I replied, with a mocking accent while looking at Seungmin.

He clearly doesn't seems comfortable. He doesn't even look at me and keep himself busy by scrolling down his phone, pretending I wasn't here at all.

I look at outside of the cafe, Taehyun is waiting for me outside, so might as well leave both of them alone.

"Well, Taehyun is waiting for me outside. See you tomorrow" I was about to leave but Chaeyon's next words got me all red.