Chapter 6: Khun P'

Tharn POV

I just looked to inside of the toilet, it was cleaner that I thought. I underestimated it, I thought it would be sticky and bad. But, I was impressed.

Then, I walked to the room. There were 2 beds, but I believed that one bed closer to the window would be mine. There was still no bed cover, but it was clean and neat. I looked at adjacent bed, quiet neat for a boy.

Beside of window, there was a glass door as an access to the balcony. I tried to open it, but then I closed it directly as the outside was so hot. That day was really sunny.

I entered to the room again, I walked to the desk beside of my bed. There was nothing, only a clock. Small square clock.

Suddenly, the main door was knocked. Then, it was opened.

I smiled to him. "Welcome home, roommate", I greeted him.

My roommate.

Type.

He looked at me from the head to my feet, he was totally scanning me. I just let him to do that, it was so amazing to see him at that moment.

I walked toward him, closer. "Are you looking for an alien?", I joked him. Then, he took a step back. "Sorry, Khun", he replied me. Addressed me with 'Khun', again. And I could see his clumsy face as I met him in front of security building a few days ago.

Then, he tried to looking for something. He turned his head to the right and left. "Are you looking for something, Type?", I asked him.

He just shook his head.

I knew, he was in denial period about my presence. "I am the one who will be your roommate, seems you supposed another than me", I told him and he looked at me directly.

"Why?", he asked me with confusing gaze.

"Why for what?", I asked him back.

He shook his head, he didn't want to talk anymore. He sat on his bed, then I walked and sat beside of him. "Seems you don't like that I stay here, Type", I told him. He turned his head to my side, he shook his head again. "I am just shocked, Khun"

I smiled by myself, he called me 'Khun' again.

"I think that it would be awkward if you stay with me", he told me. I acted that I was surprised. "Why? Why should I?", I asked him.

"You are my senior, Khun"

"And then?", I waited for his next answer

"I thought that usually roommate must be student in a same year, right?"

I moved my head closed to him, just a few inches from his face. "So, we don't need to call us as roommate, so what should we call us?", I asked him.

He pushed me back with his annoyed face. I just smile to see his reaction. "I respect you as my senior and I usually do something crazy in this room, so....", he tried to tell me about his point of view. But, I cut his word by saying "Like what? Are you sleeping naked? You don't wear you boxer in the room?"

"Oey.... Khun", he was totally annoyed.

"Take it easy, Type. I decided to stay here, I will not move for that reason", I told him

He stood up.

"Where are you going?", I asked him.

"Toilet. Do you want to follow me?", he mocked at me

I shook my head.

He walked to the bathroom and said "I am totally bastard and badmouth, Khun. My previous roommates just stayed in a few days here before he asked to moved out"