Chapter 50

"Can I love you any different? Yes and yes. Forever and ever."

*****************

I tiredly twirled around too awake and alert. A moan escapes me when suddenly my stomach grumbles. Too lazy to open my eyes. As I lay,   the extra rest I gave to my body suddenly bothers me too much, too ready to start another day. But too intoxicated to do anything else..

I finally peel my eyes open and I look around the room. The dark shade of night fills the essence of
the room. A gasp escapes when I take a note of the hours that passed by. The hours filled with restlessness and mountain of passion. Just like that a bucket of cold water pours on me and I immediately look to my side.

Sweet lord.

A man. This man. Terrence Rodriguez.

He was lying on his back, arms spread out like a king. Deep in sleep and serenity. Eyes shut, face smooth. Lips swollen. Nose cutting through the sharpness of the pillow. A sigh escapes me. And suddenly the feeling of being sore washes me. Making me aware of every curve of my body. Every touched curve. Every licked curve.

Terrence was right, my body was no longer mine. It was his.
A feminine blush coats my face as I tuck my loses tresses behind my ear. So this was what it felt like being a women. It felt deep. It felt emotional and it felt exquisite.

My eyes find my man, my love and I creepily absorb everything about his alpha face. His alpha presence. My eyes take in the delicious torso of his front, strong muscular arms. Broadened shoulders which I scratched and bruised hours ago. Dear lord. What was it..that wild passion. That crazy tussle. That constant addiction..again and again, repeatedly..unmercifully..without a break! Terrence was so dominating. So uncontrollable. He was so weak emotionally, so strong physically. So lost mentally. So aware lustfully. He was a carved Adonis, threatening Hades and a forceful Lucifer. He touched every inch of my lengths, every soft flesh of my shy hidden body. He was so selfish and territorial. Possessive and obsessed. Sick and vicious.

He knew, he knew every trick of masculine pleasure. He taught me every secret of Feminine gratification. He never stopped, he never let go of me. In the heights of passion, we hurt and bruised each other. He did make me feel special. He made love to every dream in me, every thought in me, every curve of my body. He didn't leave a thing!

It took hours and hours, it felt like a second. Treacherous , hot flicking second. I sigh. Last restless hours were a dream..it was beautiful. I would recollect it till my last breath. He showed me what love meant. How love feels tangibly. I look at him again, slowly I tucked a lose black strand on his face. The long nose of his face pointedly jerked down. He stretched his arms but did not open his eyes. I hold my breath, but I realise he was deep in sleep.

I groan. I can't lay in bed any longer. I hold the white rug closer to my form and shyly try to get up. Damn, my body ached. Determined, I walk to the bathroom and gently shut the door. I let go of the sheet eyeing myself. Red. Every where red. Everything red.

Maroonish red. Lips red. Swollen. Eyes dizzy. My gaze travelled south, neck was covered with love bites. Strong violent contrast to my skin. It dipped a little lower and a painful sigh escapes me. Dark, violent violet bruises. Every corner of my chest. Not an inch was untouched. My hips, thighs..lower..everything was held. Touched. Felt. Tasted. Sampled. Played. I look around and gently enter the shower. Hot water Cascaded down my body. The sweet bliss of comfort tickled me to remember the deepest moments of my life. The deep, craved emotions of my life.