Chapter 1

IMPORTANT NOTE!

IMPORTANT NOTE

[Before you start reading, please keep in mind that I'm not a professional writer and I don't plan on becoming one. Secondly, I write stories for fun.

If you're looking for smut and expecting a flawless, perfectly written book then this book is NOT for you. 

The characters in this book are flawed, just like my writing. I created the character of Y/N as a naive and dumb girl on purpose. 

Throughout the whole story, you will see the growth of Y/n's character and me as a writer. If you still plan on reading, thank you and I hope you enjoy it. :)]

Y/n POV:

"You're getting married to Jungkook."

My mother informed me about my marriage.

Squealing in a high tone, I jumped on her giving the tightest hug.

Repeatedly, she asked me to let go of her, but I didn't listen and squeezed her even more.

"Thank you, Mom. Thank you so much! I'm so happy."

It was the best day of my life. I was going to get married to Jeon Jungkook, my high school crush.

I pulled away from the hug, only to see her lips tugged upward.

"Do you like him that much?" She asked, teasingly.

I cleared my throat and pulled my spectacles up to my nose, looking away

But the sweat beads continuously running down my face made it too obvious that I was hiding something from her.

"You like him, right?" She inquired, just to make sure I was happy with their decision.

Fiddling with my fingers, I nodded admitting the truth.

She smiled and ruffled my hair, affectionately.

She turned to bend down, picking up the pile of clothes on my bed and smoothening the wrinkled bed.

I went to back hug her, "I love you, mom. You're the best."

She chuckled, and faced me, "Love you too."

My smile faded away when a thought flashed into my mind, "Uh, mom..."

She raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to speak.

"Did Jungkook agree with this marriage?" 

"Mr. Jeon will talk to him today and let us know his decision." She replied more seriously.

"Will he want to marry me?" I was doubtful whether he would be okay with the marriage proposal.

"Of course, sweetie. He—" She stopped in the middle of her sentence.