Chapter 4

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook POV:

"Why do you hate me so much?" Her voice cracked.

All I could do was stare at her with guilt.

"If you don't like me, why did you get married to me?" Her lips were trembling as she tried to speak.

I was completely speechless. I had no answer to give her.

Before I could open my mouth to give any justification, she dashed out of the room

I was about to follow her to apologize, just then, my phone buzzed.

'Can we meet tomorrow?'

I read the text from Yuna but didn't care to reply her. 

In a rush, I changed into my clothes, making my way towards the guestroom.

Hearing the muffled cries and having no courage to face her, I stopped myself from knocking on the door. 

I should leave her alone until she feels better.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes and squinted when the sunshine streamed through the open window.

Sitting up on the bed, I looked at the clock on the wall, scratching my head.

Oh my god!

It was 9 am in the morning. Jungkook must have woken up by now.

Flipping the covers back, I stood and snatched my robe from the back of the chair slipping on it.

I stepped towards the kitchen.

On my way to the kitchen, my eyes caught the plates which were neatly arranged on the dining table.

I went to the table and picked up a handwritten note which was placed beside the plates.

I'm sorry for last night. I ordered food for you. Make sure to eat and apply the medicine on your hand.

-Jungkook-

I didn't blink at least for fifteen seconds.

I was overjoyed with happiness.

He cares for me. 

Maybe, he just needs some time. I should give him some space and try my best as his wife.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

I was on my way heading towards my father's cabin to get his signatures on some papers.

I raised my arm to knock on the door, but stopped in the middle, noticing the door was not closed properly.

Placing my hand on the doorknob, I was about to push the door open until I heard the voice of his assistant.

"Sir, are you sure about this? You're going to give all of your company shares to your daughter-in-law?"

That one sentence halted my action.

Without making a sound, I hid behind the door, making sure they didn't notice me eavesdropping their conversation.

Mr. Jeon: "Yes, I've given it a lot of thought."

Assistant: "But what about your son?"

Mr. Jeon: "I don't think my stubborn son will give her a chance to prove herself as a good wife. I always wanted to find a life partner for my son who loves him, not his money. She will be the perfect life companion for Jungkook."

She loves me? Bullshit.

Did she plan out this with my father?

For this stupid reason, he forced me to marry her?

My hands balled into a fist.

Kang Y/n, you are so dead.

Assistant: "Are you perhaps planning to—"

Mr. Jeon: "It's exactly what you think. As long as he wants to become the owner of Jeon Enterprise, he will have to stay by her side."

Assistant: "So that means, he has no other choice, other than canceling the contract?"

I couldn't bear to hear any other word. Without making any noise, I closed the door. 

I went back to my cabin and threw the file on the ground.

How can he do this to me? He knows how much I love Yuna, yet

Clenching my fists in anger, I threw all the stuff on my table, creating a mess on the floor.

Pulling my hair in frustrated, I shouted, "Why?! Just why?!"

It was all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed to this marriage in the first place.

Dad, you made a big mistake. She will face the consequences of your stupid decision.

Kang Y/n, I will make sure you regret marrying me.

You will regret falling in love with me in the first place.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives will put us directly on the path, to the best things that will ever happen to us.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─