009.

Jayla POV

As soon as we got into the house the boys put the bags on the counter and ran off somewhere. They told me Sin should be here in half an hour, so I should be done with something until then.
( this part is just her cooking so if you don't wanna read it, skip it. )
I'm starting on the bell peppers so I preheat the oven and put 12 bell peppers. It's 6 of us counting me and I know the boys gone want more than one.
I got my pan hot and mixed some oil, onions, garlic, ground beef, sausage, my seasonings and let it cook for a second. Then I mixed in the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and mixed it all together.
Then I took some ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil, and an egg and mixed that. I boiled some lasagna noodles and while I was doing that I started on the wings.
I used the air fryer to fry them and made this sauce I always use for lemon pepper wings.

The lasagna noodles were done so I pulled the bell peppers out the oven and stuffed them with the meat, lasagna noodle, and cheese mixture until it was full and put mozzarella on top and put it back in the oven.

The wings were done frying so I put them in the big bowl I had with a plate covering and shook it up. I set those aside and started on the chicken Alfredo.
( chicken Alfredo is self explanatory I think. )

While I was cooking my chicken, I separated my cabbage and put it on the stove and seasoned it. I finished the Alfredo and threw some oregano on top.
I started boiling my macaroni shells with chicken stock.
( elbow macaroni noodles disgust me and my mama told me if you boil macaroni in water with salt yo noodles not gone have no flavor. So either season the water or boil it in chicken stock. )

When the noodles were done I stirred the cabbage then drained the noodles and put it in a foil pan.
( I actually forgot how to make fried cabbage and baked Mac & cheese so f*ck it😂. )

So after 2 and a half long hours I am done with the real food but I have plans to make a chocolate cake but they don't know.
No sooner than when I sat down I heard the door close and in cane Sin, DJ, and Cierra.

I'm not really close with DJ and Cierra. It's like every time I'm around they exclude themselves from everything, especially Cierra. She don't ever speak to me when I'm around.
"Hey y'all." I said and waved with a smile.
DJ said hey while Cierra just waved.

"SMOKEEE AND P YALL BETTER GET DOWN HERE BEFORE YALL MISS THE FOOD!" I was playing, the Mac & cheese ain't done just yet and I just put the cake in the oven.
"Speaking of food , what you make?" DJ said.
I notice Sin perk his ears up on the couch but still didn't say nothing to me.

"I made some Lasagna stuffed bell peppers, fried cabbage, baked Mac&Cheese, lemon pepper wings, and chicken Alfredo." I said and no sooner than the words left my mouth, I heard the boys' stomach growl and laughed.

"Well somebody's hungry." I said and Cierra laughed.
"Yeah bro Smoke said not to eat today so we been starving ourselves all day." DJ said and Cierra nodded.

"Well y'all can't eat just yet, the Mac&Cheese and the cake still ain't done." I said and they groaned.

I heard the boys running down the steps, "the food done?" Smoke said first.
"I was just playing, I just wanted y'all to come down the stairs. But it's almost done tho." I said and they smacked their lips.

They gave me the "😕" face and went to sit down.
"Sin why you not talking to me? You still mad?" I said and he just looked at me and I started laughing.