|| T W E N T Y- T W O ||

Everyone's eyes were glued towards Liliana aka. the heroine of this novel. Eyes filled with shock, envy, lust, and admiration can be seen.

Even the crown prince.

I could see the fury boiling inside Luci's eyes as she steals glances from the crown prince to the heroine.

"Greetings to the crown prince and Lady Rosenberg" I said as I took hold of Luci's hands in me.

"Oh... um ...yes, greetings to you too Duchess Castellion" she smiled weakly and I could sense how cold her hands were.

"Your highness, may I talk to lady Rosenberg for a minute?"

"Oh, you can talk to her right now, I don't mind" he said with an awful glint of glee in his eyes.

This cunning bastard!

"If you say so" I said with a smile on my face.

Game on bitch!

"Well Luci, I wanted to tell you about this amazing medicine that's perfect for our bloody days. You know when our genitals produced sticky blood and gave us nonstop pain-"

"Y-you may go...you can go now" said the crown prince with an ashen face. I can only smugly smirk on my head over this foolish man.

As I took Luci's hand and look over my back, I tug her into an inconspicuous corner and said.

"Don't worry Luci, you look absolutely gorgeous!"

Well, she does look dashing with her wine-colored off-shoulder trumpet dress. It accentuates all her curves in the upper part and gradually flares outward like fire. Her's was adorned with white jewels stop of her chest and a big diamond necklace the size of a thumb on her neck. Her hair was upturned and a single piece of curled hair later upon her cheeks.

She was too magnificent, too beautiful on her own. She has this mature face on her but she really is innocent about bed matters than what people think.

"I look gorgeous?! But compared to her, I look like a seductress!" She said with her eyes turning red from tears.

"Do not lose your temper easily Luci, it can be disadvantageous to you and it will lead to rumors. Be dignified and magnanimous, you are the future queen, she's just a princess in an unknown land here"

"Thank you Iseiah!" She said teary-eyed as she hugs me to her embrace.

"Now let's get going, we do not want her to take her claws on your future husband right?" She nodded at me and I took care of her face first before we get out. Those noble ladies just name in titles but in reality, they are those neighbor's that causes and produce rumors towards you.

...

Throughout the party, I could sense a longing gaze on my husband as I wiped my kid's face. Looking sideways, I caught hold of the heroine's blushing face while her gaze was trained on my husband.

This is really dog torture for me. I mean I get that she's beautiful with big breasts and a skinny waist, eyes like the ocean, and a crown of golden hair, plus she gave the Halo of the heroine! She has the golden finger while I don't!

(AN: Again with the Chinese slang reference, dog blood novel hahaha)

I'm the villainess in this damn novel!

My husband could go and have an affair- no wait, I don't! He can have any girl but please not the heroine. I'm not gonna let some white lotus bitch steal this piece of big meat on me. I don't want to work and tire myself thinking about expenses and my life, I mean they can love each other but please after this marriage is over!

I'm still the wife and I need some respect!

"My dear~ I want that macaroon. The red one" I seductively whispered in his ear.

He didn't answer and just took my orders before placing them on my lips. I enjoy his service as I lick my ruby lips in front of him and our loyal viewer, the heroine. F*ck the dining etiquette, it won't let me live.

Suddenly, my tongue got caught in someone's lips as my head turned mushy again. The walls of my mouth were swept over by his energetic tongue. After that steamy hot kiss, I looked over my shoulder but before I could see the heroine's face, my lips were caught by his again.

"Done playing?" He asks roughly as he peppered me with his wild kisses.

Uh-oh.

"What do you mean playing?" I pouted at him as I pushed for his chest.

His eyes were looking at me intensely and before he could answer me, the kids began to wail and I knew it was their nap time.

We bid our goodbyes and left the castle, only to be stopped by the heroine's pitiful look. You know the same pity-me-because-I'm-beautiful kind of look.

Again! Damn this slag author! Must be a seriously derailed man who hasn't gotten a woman and is clearly desperate for women to fawn on him!

***
Happy 6k reads fellas! We're still on the road to 10k reads!

Thank you for your votes and wonderful comments! I love them, seriously!

Anyways, please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!