47 | game

Jungkook wasn't exaggerating when he said that last cheesy metaphor as he was kind enough to step outside to let me enjoy my first official bath. I told him there was no need for him to leave since this is his house, his bathroom but he insisted. I was hoping he'd stay and we would just talk about different random things. But my guess is that he was feeling sort of uncomfortable with me naked in his bathtub and him fully clothed on the other side and unable to do anything. The bulging tent on his jeans was enough evidence that this he was dying to touch me the entire time, so he just settled on massaging me instead.

His self control is truly admirable.

My back is laid against the enameled cast iron tub and inhale the sweet vanilla scent that envelopes me. My body is submerged under the positively scorching hot water. For the first time I am able to savor the warmth for more than ten minutes after already washing my body. However, it still feels strange to take a bath in someone else's place, especially on the first date but what's even more peculiar is that I don't feel awkward about it. Jungkook and I somehow formed this bond, this sort of familiarity whenever we're together and being spontaneous and reckless around each other is like second nature. I know it's a little too early for us to develop such habits but I just can't help but feel so comfortable and laid back with him. I've never been like this with a guy before and Jungkook is the first man who managed to break a layer from my cocoon.

A gleeful smile plays on my lips when I think about how Jungkook put so much effort into planning out this entire evening, starting from the home cooked meal to the affordable wine. In general I appreciate the fact that he did everything he could to make me feel welcome and comfortable. I couldn't have asked for more especially when we dined at the kitchen island.

I have a strong fondness for kitchen islands. Especially the marble ones.

Jungkook has been a gentleman all evening. He has been so decorous and attentive lately that he starts noticing such small unimportant things about me as well. He is quite easy to read when it conserns body language and certain aspects of his character but everytime I bring up his parents or anything related to his family he brings up a wall and becomes defensive. In other circumstances, I figured that he could be aggressive but I would like to think that he's in a good place right now.

I guess that it's alright for him to be closed off for the time being. It is his right after all, to choose whether he wants to tell me more about about his past or remain quiet a little longer. I will respect his decision even though I have so many unanswered questions. Like, for example who is his biological mother and where is she at the moment or what are the scars on his chest. They look like cuts but i'm not quite sure. I remember when we first talked about our families in my kitchen and he mentioned that his stepmother was abusive. What if she's the one that tormented him during his whole childhood? Did his father really not care for his son or was he so caught up with his company's success that he compeletly forgot Jungkook?

And until he feels ready to talk to me about his past, I will have to respect his privacy and be patient.

A knock on the door breaks the chain of thoughts I've been piecing together and I turn only to see the door ajar and Jungkook's head between the crack looking over at me.

"Is it okay if I come in?" He asks a tad shy. "I brought you a fresh towel."

"You already stuck your head in. I don't think you need a special invitation now." I laugh and he enters. His eyes immediately size up my body and I gather my legs to my chest when his attention falls to my chest. He puts a hand in the water and his fingers come in contact with my knee. My throat turns dry as he pulls his hand out.

"The water is getting cold now." He says, his eyes never leaving my body. I can tell that he's trying very hard to keep it together and I'm enjoying the tension that is bubbling up in his core. "I'm gonna leave the towel near the sink and it's best if you dry up because you'll feel cold in a bit."