2020 Announcement

Hai Nekos~ Happy New Year!
Wow, it has really been a long time since I've updated or written anything on this account. How many years has it been? approximately 4 years I guess.

Below I'll be writing the reason for my LONGGGGGGG HIATUS or disappearance, if I can simply say. This might be a long thing and if you aren't that interested in reading well it's your choice and skip to the last part of my announcement. I hope you'll understand :>
-
I just visited my old account to see how my somehow crappy (hehe) fanfictions impacted my fans. I was saddened upon reading numerous comments on the first and second book about updates or where I have been. I appreciate every single one of you, and especially the others who wrote such wonderful messages where it inspired me so much as a beginner writer.

I know that some are you are sad that the second book is discontinued and the content I have will no longer serve you at all. The reason that I cannot update the second book is that it has been a long time since I activated once again my Wattpad account in which I have already forgotten the plot of the story. I am still a fan but after all these years of not watching it again or reading fanfics about it again, I just kinda forgot everything that I used to love when I was in elementary.

I wrote this particular book when I was in about Grade 5 or Grade 6. I have a youngling mind, free schedules, and a stress free year. I have a lot of spare time to write the story and watch the series where I made the fanfiction about. But ever since I entered my freshmen year of high school which is 7th grade, it became hard to update since my new school had a strict grading system and was also very hard on the students who did not go with the flow with the education system that we have. In that time period, I deleted my Wattpad account or even change accounts because of my busy schedule.

Now that I am in 9th grade with a much more mature perspective in choosing much sophisticated genre and writing, I cannot simply agree and go back in writing fanfictions. I began to want to write real books made from my own thoughts and imagination. So, I created a new account namely @lumin4xx Where I posted my new book called THE PRINCESS IN SHINING ARMOR.
-
Follow my new account you_were_here and check out my new book