02 | messy hair and unbuttoned shirt

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

"You're seriously leaving? Just like that?" yelled Nayeon as her boyfriend was putting his hoodie back on

The black-haired male snickered, amazed by the way she acted naive and oblivious. The girl was seriously getting on his nerves; he wanted to leave her room. He needed to make out with some other chick to release the stress his girlfriend had caused by ruining their heated moment. As they were sharing a kiss, Nayeon dared moan an unfamiliar name. Probably some guy she had sex with.

Jungkook didn't really care about that. Nayeon and he shared a special relationship, the open type. They both knew how the other would cheat, but they never mentioned it. The problem here was that the pink-haired woman thought of someone else while kissing the boy, which deeply hurt his ego.

"I'm horny!" Nayeon exclaimed as Jungkook opened the door, rolling his eyes. "You are too!"

Standing by the door, the annoyed man glared at his girlfriend. "You can either masturbate thinking of that Seojun guy or go screw him. As for me, I'll be heading to Min Hana's room."

Before Nayeon could respond, he slammed the door shut behind him. Biting his lip, he suddenly realized the situation he was in. No boys were allowed in the females' dorm, and there he was, standing in front of Choi Nayeon's bedroom door. Messy hair and an unbuttoned shirt; anyone would guess he had sex. Well, almost had sex. If the student staff ever found him wandering in the females' dorm, he'd get in trouble.

At the same moment, Y/n was lazily heading to her dorm room. The day had been tiring, and she was getting impatient with the confession thing. She wondered how Hoseok would feel reading the kind words she had written. To imagine his reaction, she picked the letter from her bag and unfolded the sheet of paper to read it.

Focused on her reading, she didn't notice the tall figure walking right in her direction, eyes glued to their phone, busy sexting Min Hana.

Before the both of them could realize, they bumped into each other, the collision being hard due to the male's muscular figure. As a result, her body crashed onto the ground while Jungkook stumbled a little. She hissed in pain as an unpleasant ache grew in the bottom of her back. Quite surprised himself, the boy gave her a worried look and offered his hand.

"You okay?" he asked, trying his best to help the girl get back on her feet.

She nodded, blushing as she met his worried eyes. "Sorry about that."

The boy was insanely cute!

He shrugged. "It's fine, I haven't paid attention, it's my fault too."

Both of them stared at each other for a few seconds, making the situation awkward. Eventually, he broke the silence by excusing himself. However, the (h/c)-haired girl frowned when a strange detail caught her attention.

"You're in the girls' dorm."

Jungkook frowned as well, surprised by the change in her tone. He clicked his tongue, annoyed that she would even point it out. Who the hell was she?

"And you're wasting my time."

She ignored his answer and walked away. That boy was plain rude; she didn't even try to be mean.

On theother hand, Jungkook's attention was caught by a sheet of paper on the floor.He squatted down and inspected it. He first read Hoseok's name, whom he knewwas the captain of the college's soccer team. As he kept reading, he coveredhis mouth not to fucking laugh. Y/n's name was written at the end, but hedidn't know them. Still, he folded the already crumpled love letter and slid itinto his pocket, curious to know more about that (l/n) (y/n).

✭☆