Geralt

I grabbed her before she could leave and threw her over my shoulder again. I expected for her to start screaming and hitting my back again, but instead she stayed still and quiet. I walked out from the tavern and before I could get far towards Roach, I heard my name being called causing for me to turn and see the barkeep.

"I have a place if you guys want to stay for the night." He offers and I was about to protest when I heard a groaning noise coming from Devara. I nodded my head at him as he led the way.

"You are being a pain in the ass." I told her as I heard a drunken chuckle.

"Your ass doesn't look like its in pain though. It looks scrumptious." She teased as I felt a smack on my bottom making me growl at her, but not in anger. I still remembered what she said at the lake and I sighed again before we stopped in front of a house. The barkeep opens the door for me and I walked inside.

"There is a free room upstairs and down the hall. Please, make yourselves at home." I heard the barkeep said and I nodded my head at him as a thank you. He walks away closing the door behind me as I start walking upstairs. Devara squirms a bit and I sighed as I adjusted her.

"Stop squirming." I told her which made me hear a laughter coming from her.

"You like it when I squirm." She giggles and I stayed silent. I walked down the hallway towards the room and opened it to see one bed that could fit too people. I sighed and walked towards the bed putting her down on it as she giggled pulling me with her.

I blinked to find myself laying on my back and her straddling me as she looked at me with lust before she slowly moved her fingers on my face and neck.

"God, I want to kill those women that touched what is mine." She sighs biting her lip as I resist the urge to pull her down and kiss her, but I don't want to take advantage of her with the state that she is in.

"Your drunk." I told her and she leans in laughing.

"Mmm, and your sexy." She whispers as I felt her lips on mine. Her head moved to the side as I felt it drop on my shoulder then snoring.

"And knocked out." I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. I moved my head towards her and gently moved her on her back. I got up and straightened her up the bed so she could lay comfortable.

"What am I gonna do with you." I mumbled as I gently moved the piece of her hair way from her face then caress her cheek. I moved my hand away and took off all the straps from her clothes so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

After I was done, I placed the straps on a nearby drawer before going back towards her and taking the mask off that was on her neck. I placed the mask on the nightstand as my gaze went towards her symbol to see it glowing a bit. I squinted my eyes as I moved her hair aside seeing the glowing symbol again before the glow disappear.

"Hm." I gently went to reach the symbol when her hand instantly grabbed my wrist before my fingers went to her skin. She opens her eyes a bit and groaned as she sat up letting my hand go.

"God, that was awful." I heard her say while she rubs her head. I was still curious on why her symbol glow.

"Your symbol on your neck was glowing." I stated as she hummed a bit before her hand move towards the symbol gently touching it.

"Must have took the alcohol out of my system. The symbol protects me from any substance I drink. Like alcohol, poison, etcetera." She says before looking around the room as I looked at her impressed. She is full of surprises.

"Where are we?" She asked as I turned my gaze and looked around the room since I didn't get to look at it much. It was a little big which held a few furnitures inside.

"We are at the barkeep's home. He told me to let you sleep here for a while since you were a bit tipsy." I stood up and started to take my armor off and placing it on the drawer with her things.

"I should go." Devara said as she stood up from the bed and I quickly blocked her way before she could get out.

"Why?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

"To look for a mission to do." She said bluntly and I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Your getting some rest whether you like it or not." I told her leaving no objections. We both stared each other down before she gives in and turned to face the bed. I turned to face the drawer again taking every piece of my armor when I hear a quick loud footsteps knowing Devara will run out so I quickly grabbed her by the waist and picking her up making her scream and put her down on the bed straddling her as I pin her hands over her head again.

"You really love being under me." I smirked as she glares at me and doesn't squirm.

"Fine, I'll stay." She sighs and I raised an eyebrow. She unclenches her fist as I let her hand go and placing it each side of her head. We stared each other's eyes for a moment as I slowly leaned down towards her lips.

"Ahem." A cough interrupted and we both looked to see the barkeep standing at the door way looking at us.

"Please, if you are doing something inappropriate. Close the door." He said and Devara pushes me off her quickly causing for me to land on my back before she stood up.

"No, we weren't doing anything." She glares at me while I smirk and placed my hands behind my head. She turns towards the barkeep who was trying to hold his laughter at the scene.

"I guard came to the bar looking for a royal girl. He showed me a this just in case I've seen anyone. You might need this to help find her." The barkeep hands her a paper which she took. I stood up and walked towards her side as we looked at it.

"Did they know where she was last seen?" Devara asked still looking at the paper.

"No. Anyways, I'll leave you two be. Just please keep quiet." He closed the door behind him before Devara could say anything.

"That's a big prize." I said looking at the cost to find this girl.

"Its a royal hag. What do you expect." She sneered and rolled up the paper before hitting me with it.

"Ow! What is it now?" I asked holding my chest and she glared at me.

"You know fully well what it is." She snarled and I chuckled before wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Is that so?" I leaned it only to earn another smack as she handed me the paper hard.

"We'll be looking for her tomorrow morning." Devara said and went as she lay on the bed. I shook my head as I placed my necklace on the table and lay on the bed. Her back was facing me as I looked at her. I sighed and put my arm over my head staring at the ceiling.