Coma

All of the boys sit in the hospital room, most of them crying, the rest of them on the verge of crying. It has been almost two months. They have bags under their eyes, eyes bloodshot. Y/N is in a coma, and they haven't heard anything else. Doctors rush in and out of the room where she is staying, and each time, the boys strain to see inside.

Meanwhile, Y/N's pov.

I hear a lot of voices, but I can't wake up. I can't open my eyes or move. Nothing is working. I keep hearing people talking to each other.
"Y/N." A sad voice says.
I know that voice! It's Yoongi.
"Please, please, please wake up." He says. "We can't survive like this without you. We need you. I need you. It's been almost two months. We've been hoping you wake up. They said that you fell into a coma from shock and blood loss. I don't know."
I hear a chair scrape.
Someone kisses my forehead. A tear falls on my face. I feel a tear leave my eye and i hear gasp. I struggle to move and become frustrated. I hear a plop, I guess he sat back down.
I struggle, and decide to start with something simple.
I focus on my finger, an try to lift it. I guess I succeeded, because Yoongi gasps and jumps up.
"Y/N?" He says, disbelief in his tone.
"Yoongi..." I rasp. He begins to cry and runs out of the room.

I struggle to open my eyes, and look at my surroundings. I'm in a hospital bed, surrounded by tubes. Where did  yoongi go?
Suddenly, the boys rush in, with a few doctors behind them.
"What's going on?" I ask.
The boys cry. The doctors check me, making sure everything is okay.
"She is okay, everything is fine." The doctor says. "She will have to stay a few days to make sure everything went well, and nothing happens. Other than that she's good."
The boys nod. As soon as the doctors leave, the boys rush to surround the bed. We all cry. They each take turns giving me a hug.

"Yoongi come here."  I whisper.
He walks right next to me.
I give him another hug.
"Thank you so much." I whisper.
He sobs into my shoulder. 

We spend the rest of the day coughing and catching up.