🐢61🐢

Seokjin's POV

I am used to waking up at 6 and today is no exception. I briefly check my babies and see that they are still asleep. Jimin is lying on his tummy which isn't good for him so I carefully turned him on his back and tucked Taehyung under his thin baby blanket. Then I head in the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee and to read morning newspapers before my babies wake up but when I walk around the door of our friend's bedroom I hear a weak whining noise. I decided to carefully open the door for a bit and then peeked inside.

Siwon and Heechul are still asleep, legs and arms tangled together. On the other hand, the small creature in the crib is wide awake.

Yesung is lying on his tummy and his legs are squirming but he isn't able to stand up. I gently grabbed him under armpits and picked him up. I left a note for his umma and papa so they won't worry and left the bedroom with Yesung on my hip.

His hot breath is tickling me on the neck and I smell his morning breath. I know, most of the people have terrible morning breath but Yesung doesn't. Even my babies have bad breath after waking up but Taehyung and Jimin are running on juice, Taehyung on orange juice and Jimin on strawberry one, while Yesung still drinks lots of milk so his breath smells like that. Whole Yesung smells like a baby. The mix of milk, baby powder and body lotion for babies is making him addictive. My boys aren't wearing diapers, only very rarely when they are really little. And they prefer body lotion which smells like cola or candy. At least I can enjoy this.

I laid Yesung on the soft carpet in the living room and bury my nose in his hair. This is making me dazed but in a good way. I am cuddling with him for a while and then hears rumbling noises of his little tummy. I picked him up and carried him in the kitchen where I opened the fridge and take a yogurt with peaches because I remember that this one is his favorite. I also grab a spoon with a soft tip and my mug with coffee and carried him on the terrace. The wind is calm and warm so I undressed him and let him relax only in his diaper. I opened the yogurt and scoop a bit with the spoon. Yesung is already crawling in my lap with opened mouth and I feed him. Everything is so easy with him.

I remember times when I was babysitting him. Yesung is little who doesn't fight with naps, mostly eats what you give him without a fight and doesn't misbehave. Actually I would love to have mornings like this more often. There is no Namjoon asking where are his car keys or wallet, no Taehyung throwing toys around if he doesn't get Pop-tarts for breakfast or Jimin trying to see what is inside an unboiled egg. Don't think that I don't like my boys but would you like to have such hectic mornings like I do? I don't think so.

Yesung is eating spoon after spoon and only sometimes stops to chew or to point on random things around us. A palm tree close to the terrace or on the blues ocean in front of us. Right now he grabs his tiny big toe and intensively stares on it before pointing on my big toe. Yesung seems curious about everything around him but still, yogurt is more important. After food I let him wander on the green lawn which is perfectly trim and slowly walks behind him. I am enjoying the fresh air and sounds of the ocean when suddenly I also hear a loud screaming coming from inside the house. I picked up Yesung and walked inside the house where I recognized that it is Jimin who is screaming so much. I sat Yesung down on the carpet in the living room because I know that he isn't going to crawl around and go upstairs where I found upset Jimin screaming because his daddy didn't put the right pull-up on him. Jimin likes the pink one with Disney princess but Namjoon put him in a pull up with Cars. I picked him up and patted his back a few times until he calmed down and then put him down again.

"Jimin, you are a big boy so can mommy leave you in this pull up for once?"

He sobs a few times and looks on me. Jimin and Taehyung are both the same. They like to be called big boys and feel important so they will do everything that makes them big boys.