𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜

"Kill the Akatsuki? You must be joking.." Orochimaru chuckled, his laughs echoing throughout the cave and Naruto stood there not even smiling, he had more of a pissed off expression on his face.

Orochimaru's laughed went away as he looked at Naruto serious.

"You're serious.." He said.

"You heard about the Akatsuki recruiting another member right?" Naruto asked.

"Yes.. I suspect that it was you who joined them?"

"Correct."

Orochimaru looked at him smiling. "So you're telling me that you're the one who joined the Akatsuki after bringing back Sasuke and now you want to turn your back on them."

"I didn't turn my back on them, those bastards turned their backs on me.." Naruto responded. "They left me for dead about two months ago, now I'm finally making my move to kill them all."

"I see." Orochimaru said as he turned away. "And how do I know you're not lying and they're outside waiting to kill me?"

"You don't have trust me Orochimaru," Naruto said. "Hell, you don't even have to listen to a word I say. But me and you both know the Leaf are going to want their revenge after the outrage you've caused. And seeing how Tsunade is the new Hokage, I don't expect them to go easy... even if you're an old comrade of hers and Jiraiya.."

"And how do you know that they won't find out you're alive? After all Naruto, you faked your death to leave the people who treated you horribly only to join the people who abandoned you." Orochimaru said. "So I'm guessing you want to kill the Akatsuki for what? Help the leaf village out?"

"Not even, I'm exterminating both the Akatsuki and the Leaf, so are you going to at least give me some hint on how I can find Deidara??"

"What about your old comrades? Sasuke, that girl Sakura, and your sensei Kakashi-"

"Keep their names out your mouth, now tell me where the hell I can find the Akatsuki members before I kill you and do it myself!" Naruto shouted and his sharingan activated.

Surprising Orochimaru that the blond had gotten hold of the eyes he felt that Naruto was actually being serious.

"Normally, after my plan of recruiting Sasuke was ruined, I would've killed you long ago if I had known you were still alive. I can do it now too." Orochimaru responded. "But we both don't care much for the Akatsuki and even want them to get what's coming. So I guess I'll help you.."

Orochimaru the began walking towards the entrance to the cave as Naruto deactivated his sharingan and followed. He was wondering where Kabuto could be.

"Why would you need my help in finding them when you've been with them for 4 years now?" Orochimaru asked.

"The man with the Rinnegan, Pain, he trusted Tobi in taking care of me." Naruto responded. "Wherever Tobi went, I would go too. But we barely went anywhere so I stayed in the cave with him for a long time."

They both reached the entrance as the wind blew and sand would blow along with it. Orochimaru looked over the land and simply admired it.

"Akatsuki like to always keep moving, after all they're after jinchuriki now so they'll keep moving until they get to the nearest jinchuriki and take them." Orochimaru says.

"From what I've heard they've already gotten the One-Tails and recently had captured the Two-Tails.." Naruto said as he stood behind the snake Sannin.

"So that leave four tailed beasts... including the Nine-Tails which is inside you.." Orochimaru says.

"Apparently they don't want the Nine-Tails because Kisame sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to kill me." Naruto said.

"Strange indeed Naruto, but the Akatsuki will most likely be going after more tailed beasts, they're probably looking for another one as we speak."

"Therefore..?"

"If you want to find the Akasuki, I suggest searching around either Mount Myobōku or the Hidden Sand Village." Orochimaru said.

"That's how I can find Deidara?"

"It's how you can find any Akatsuki member, but if I were you, I would take one at a time." Orochimaru suggested. "Don't want them to find out your alive right? Make them think it's the Leaf's doing."

Naruto nodded but still felt Orochimaru is still untrustworthy. "How do I know you're not lying? For all I know you could be leading me into a death trap." He said.

"Now look who's not very trusting. Oh well have it your way, either you finish the Akatsuki or the Leaf does it for you." Orochimaru said as he walked back into the cave.

"And remember this.." Orochimaru said. "If a ninja has the guts to abandon his own people, than he has no problem killing them showing no remorse."

"I didn't leave the Akatsuki.." Naruto responded.

"I'm not talking about the Akatsuki, brat." Orochimaru said before he disappeared into the shadows.

Naruto took his words into thought, sure he left the Leaf but would he REALLY want to kill Sasuke and the others like he said would?

"Having second thoughts, Naruto?" Kyuubi asked.

"Not even, let's head out... if Deidara is at any of the Akatsuki hideouts then I'll just fight whoever is there, you got chakra built up right?"

"Yeah, now get going before its too late."

Naruto the jumped out of the cave and landed on his feet before moving his mask back onto his face as he headed to the hideout in the Hidden Sand Village.